Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Beasley said everyone gotta take a test before they're allowed in
Good.
I hope they do the same thing with these rooftop battles then, because they LITTERALY screamed in each others faces with spit flying around.

The CORONA virus spreads thru droplets, not just cause of touching eachother.
This is some dumb silly shyt for you to complain, showing a bias I suppose. Why would he NOT be getting tested for the event?
Miss me with the bias talk, shyt corny.

I hope they been doing the SAME thing with these rooftop battles, because all that screaming in eachothers is just as dangerous as bein in close proximity to eachother.

Scientific truth > personal opinions

We should agree on that premise off GP

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
This is some dumb silly shyt for you to complain, showing a bias I suppose. Why would he NOT be getting tested for the event?

:cape:
right on time, my brotha, right on time.
look at cha.

Ardamus

Daps
Chess has redeemed him self tho, one choke/dud (TODD) over his last 8 battles. Multiple great performances/rounds along the way (vs Twork, O Red, Jerry West, Bad News, Tori , Loaded Hollows).

He has no business being denigrated alongside Twork, only infers a bias against him because objectively he's been coming.

Chess did bounce back but he kinda slowed up again, too. I will say he is better than he was back when he was throwing up and choking. However, hearing about him allegedly choking against B Magic isn't a good look either. Not as much as Twork now but I did feel like pampering for Chess went on for a long time.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Beasley explains all the conditions around nome X here. Basically they doing the exact same as UFC with the testing and he says they will be a Corona compliance "manager" that will monitor everything and can shut the shyt down at any moment.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good.
I hope they do the same thing with these rooftop battles then, because they LITTERALY screamed in each others faces with spit flying around.

The CORONA virus spreads thru droplets, not just cause of touching eachother.

Miss me with the bias talk, shyt corny.

I hope they been doing the SAME thing with these rooftop battles, because all that screaming in eachothers is just as dangerous as bein in close proximity to eachother.

Scientific truth > personal opinions

We should agree on that premise off GP
Me calling you biased seemed better than calling you slow. :yeshrug:

Ardamus

Daps
We both know you're missing some marbles so I'll leave this post alone.

Missing some marbles to someone who struggles with actual logic. Love it.
But hey you can always not respond, too. I mean, I've heard that works. LOL.
Just remember, July 11th.
Have your excuses ready.
:salute: