Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Well technically, he only sexually harassed Twork's baby mother, not Twork. And she's not a part of the company.

I'm not sure they could fire him on the basis of SH, in the real world. But I doubt they were under anything outside of homeboy/hand shake deals. And they still seem to have a relationship with Norbes, so I doubt Norbes would go the suing route.
I hate to pull this card but I’m in HR bruh. Those are the easiest decisions to make. Sexually harassing a family member of a contractor might be even worse since that means it’s started in the “office” and spread outwards. That’s a problem a company can’t handle as easily in-house if they don’t act quick

I get what you’re saying but I’m speaking strictly from an operational sense, Norbes had to be publicly dried out. If they still work with him in some other way, that’s the classic move companies do with a serial harasser that has pull, unfortunately

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I feel like the Don Marino COVID positive is why they’re making it strictly for battlers on the card and staff. Before it seemed to be a little bit more open for other battlers and entourage. Now it seems like just the essentials for the NOME card can be there.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
I feel like the Don Marino COVID positive is why they’re making it strictly for battlers on the card and staff. Before it seemed to be a little bit more open for other battlers and entourage. Now it seems like just the essentials for the NOME card can be there.
I'm surprised it wasn't like that already considering how bad the pandemic has hit the USA.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I'm surprised it wasn't like that already considering how bad the pandemic has hit the USA.
Reopening started and everyone thought that meant "we're Covid free", now we have the most Covid cases since it started. America is full of idiots. From government to citizens.

Last edited:

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
That and the Ace/John John situation couldn’t have helped either. I’m sure Smack and company don’t want to have to deal with any of that bullshyt either. Better to shut all that down for the Covid situation and the avoidance of some random shyt happening outside of battle rap.

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Reopening started and everyone thought that meant "we're Covid free", now we have the most Covid cases since it started. America is full of idiots. From government to citizens.

Stamp. We’re the only country that shut down for multiple months and found ourselves in a worse situation than we were beforehand. Administrative failure for sure, but we also have a large segment of the populace that’s dumb as shyt and easily manipulated for political and monetary gain.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Between this, Math and Brizz agree with Kanye about slavery being a choice (and having the gall the shyt on our ancestors) and Swave letting heavybagz bytch about the "race card" and not check him, I've come to the conclusion that a lot of these guys are clowns. The stupidity is just infuriating :heh:
Don't forget Head 'all lives matter' Ice :hhh:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stamp. We’re the only country that shut down for multiple months and found ourselves in a worse situation than we were beforehand. Administrative failure for sure, but we also have a large segment of the populace that’s dumb as shyt and easily manipulated for political and monetary gain.

No lies told...yall had people seriously protesting having to wear masks and quarantine/lock down orders,cuz they wanted haircuts and were trying to "resist tyranny" :laff: America is going out like Rome. :mjcry: Yall stay safe over there