Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between this, Math and Brizz agree with Kanye about slavery being a choice (and having the gall the shyt on our ancestors) and Swave letting heavybagz bytch about the "race card" and not check him, I've come to the conclusion that a lot of these guys are clowns. The stupidity is just infuriating :heh:

They are all strange in their own way. I think the reason a lot of the "URL" vets hate on Lux because they want to be deified for being weird just like he is.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Suge on that Battlerap diet :blessed:

Respect to Suge for taking care of himself. Hope he comes back with a vengeance.

Danny/NJT was CRAZY, watched it twice back to back. I have Danny 3-0, but I'm not mad if you give NJT the 1st. Danny went crazy on that nikka.

"The next time Smack puts you on a billboard, 'Have you seen me?' is the caption.":banderas::picard::scust:
No Danny Myers slander will be tolerated. That nikka is ill.

As much as I don't like NJT, I'll give him credit for showing up. He had some serious lines in the battle.

Last edited:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't have a head of your business be a snake ass person towards the people he's supposed to be looking out for and still be trusted amongst battlers

Can't have a head of your business causing controversy as soon as you sign contracts and you're attempting to break into the mainstream

he was dead weight at least two times over and was the potential scapegoat for a choke of a dude they had on billboards. had to go.
the dude they had on billboards been wasted all his opportunity. every time hes been on caffeine so far hes been trash. i agree norbes is trash and twork can handle his business and still what he did and i dont think smack shouldve gotten rid of him but idk just seems weird to me you get rid of a day one dude for a fukk up, whatever the reasons, you know how much snake shyt goes on? that people dont care cause its money to be made,. maybe im answering my own question and norbes like you and others said was useless already and if he was still important he may not have been fired. but im just going off the "official" story

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
the dude they had on billboards been wasted all his opportunity. every time hes been on caffeine so far hes been trash. i agree norbes is trash and twork can handle his business and still what he did and i dont think smack shouldve gotten rid of him but idk just seems weird to me you get rid of a day one dude for a fukk up, whatever the reasons, you know how much snake shyt goes on? that people dont care cause its money to be made,. maybe im answering my own question and norbes like you and others said was useless already and if he was still important he may not have been fired. but im just going off the "official" story
Bruh look at this from an impersonal perspective

an employee was sexually harassing a contractor and his family and posting about it on social media

you have to dismiss that guy ASAP, what the contractor does wrong elsewhere has no bearing

I promise a lawyer or HR rep pushed for that, with beas and smack probably saying what you are. but it’s not personal, so day one doesn’t matter

don’t go into business with friends :yeshrug: because you may have to fukk them over one day

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Bruh look at this from an impersonal perspective

an employee was sexually harassing a contractor and his family and posting about it on social media

you have to dismiss that guy ASAP, what the contractor does wrong elsewhere has no bearing

I promise a lawyer or HR rep pushed for that, with beas and smack probably saying what you are. but it’s not personal, so day one doesn’t matter

don’t go into business with friends :yeshrug: because you may have to fukk them over one day
Well technically, he only sexually harassed Twork's baby mother, not Twork. And she's not a part of the company.

I'm not sure they could fire him on the basis of SH, in the real world. But I doubt they were under anything outside of homeboy/hand shake deals. And they still seem to have a relationship with Norbes, so I doubt Norbes would go the suing route.