Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reopening started and everyone thought that meant "we're Covid free", now we have the most Covid cases since it started. America is full of idiots. From government to citizens.
breh for real! these muther fukkers are the most selfish dumb ass and proud of it people on the planet. lol

what you said reminds me of george carlin "if you have selfish ignorant citizens youre gonna get selfish ignorant politicians "

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
“You won’t even be mentioned next to Tsu, Dan (Sudan) like Eithiopia”

“Y’all thought I was just another name for God/ Anybody ever thought I’ll take an L should die (El Shaddai)”

:scust: I see why Twork fans be so mad. Bro either gone perform like the GOAT or the WOAT. No in between. Nobody who can rap like this has any business getting 30ed by Swamp.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Danny 2-1. Twork first easy. Danny third easy. Came down to the second.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
“You won’t even be mentioned next to Tsu, Dan (Sudan) like Eithiopia”

“Y’all thought I was just another name for God/ Anybody ever thought I’ll take an L should die (El Shaddai)”

:scust: I see why Twork fans be so mad. Bro either gone perform like the GOAT or the WOAT. No in between. Nobody who can rap like this has any business getting 30ed by Swamp.

They were wigging. This was an outside “rooftop” battle? Imaging this in a vol setting.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
uRL or caffeine .. shyt be confusing me lmao
URL App. Caffeine is for live events. Later on URL puts the battles that happened live on Caffeine, on the URL app.

But like I said, every URL battle on the app, is on Reddit.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
With me being in the UK, i won't get chance to see LUX kill surf live, do you guys think it will be uploaded to the app soonish? or am i better looking for a bootleg after the event in the morning (UK time)

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
With me being in the UK, i won't get chance to see LUX kill surf live, do you guys think it will be uploaded to the app soonish? or am i better looking for a bootleg after the event in the morning (UK time)

Just stay up like I’m intending to. It’s gonna start around 10pm GMT and since its on Caffeine and has no crowd, it should be a lot smoother. The Ultimate Madness events have literally been 2.5 hours max.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Just stay up like I’m intending to. It’s gonna start around 10pm GMT and since its on Caffeine and has no crowd, it should be a lot smoother. The Ultimate Madness events have literally been 2.5 hours max.
Working Sunday morning early so can’t but :salute: I’ll look for a bootleg on the sunday

• Dap
Reactions: EA