Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Head into his chest, look like a power ranger toy

M3CxdjB.gif

Talk that 1995 shyt Twork :russ:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Danny's always been trash to me. Don't get how he's held in such high regard here. :yeshrug:
He's pretty mediocre as a writer. A lot of great intensity that masks really bad bars, but every once in a he'll say some really cold shyt. And I appreciate the fact he never slacks and takes it serious. Also, even though he reaches a lot, at least he tries to be creative with his punches. I enjoy Danny far more as a analyst than an actually battler though. His critiques usually spot on.

His third was the best round in this battle.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah what norbes did was crossing the line, that would send a crazy message if they did nothing to him

You cant be messing around with your employee's personal lives while also having a say in how they make money
In general I agree but i don’t feel like this is necessarily an employee in the traditional sense also this is like an employee who shows up late everyday, calls out all the time , no call no shows and never produce as much as the others when he does work and firing the dude who started the business with you for this terrible ass worker.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s dumb nikkas co-signing this logic who say Cal 2-1 vs Lux

Between this, Math and Brizz agree with Kanye about slavery being a choice (and having the gall the shyt on our ancestors) and Swave letting heavybagz bytch about the "race card" and not check him, I've come to the conclusion that a lot of these guys are clowns. The stupidity is just infuriating :heh:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
In general I agree but i don’t feel like this is necessarily an employee in the traditional sense also this is like an employee who shows up late everyday, calls out all the time , no call no shows and never produce as much as the others when he does work and firing the dude who started the business with you for this terrible ass worker.

Can't have a head of your business be a snake ass person towards the people he's supposed to be looking out for and still be trusted amongst battlers

Can't have a head of your business causing controversy as soon as you sign contracts and you're attempting to break into the mainstream

he was dead weight at least two times over and was the potential scapegoat for a choke of a dude they had on billboards. had to go.

Jsully

Pro
Daps
Nah what norbes did was crossing the line, that would send a crazy message if they did nothing to him

You cant be messing around with your employee's personal lives while also having a say in how they make money
They're not employees, they're independent contractors. But it would still send the wrong message to talent. The main reason he was fired, besides inappropriate behavior, was he caused a huge issue on their 1st event with Caffeine.

Imagine signing a multimillion dollar deal with a company and a longtime employee, who should know better, Jepajizes the 1st event

Last edited: