Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
“You won’t even be mentioned next to Tsu, Dan (Sudan) like Eithiopia”

“Y’all thought I was just another name for God/ Anybody ever thought I’ll take an L should die (El Shaddai)”

:scust: I see why Twork fans be so mad. Bro either gone perform like the GOAT or the WOAT. No in between. Nobody who can rap like this has any business getting 30ed by Swamp.

Twork has the cadence and the wordplay. His cadence can get predictable but the wordplay is always top level. Nobody writes like him..the biters can only mimic the cadence. He has all the tools except discipline. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Twork has the cadence and the wordplay. His cadence can get predictable but the wordplay is always top level. Nobody writes like him..the biters can only mimic the cadence. He has all the tools except discipline. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

We all know Twork is incredible with the wordplay. The problem is Twork himself also knows that and thats the downfall. He knows he can come up with ridiculous material very quickly which is why he doesn't prepare correctly. We can only hope this swamp loss humbles him but again imo nothing is gonna change until SMACK starts taking money away from him.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Is too soon to predict that the dearly departed will be in one of Mook's bars?

Rest in Peace
Mook don't want those problems
08107__25653.1569368514.jpg

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

I am not the biggest Shine fan but he keeps doing shyt I respect. Him and against Pat Stay I like because he is challenging himself against Pat. I hope Shine goes back to that laid back style he had against Verb. I still feel like we never got that Shine back.

Some of these Danny lines are really bad

He's pretty mediocre as a writer. A lot of great intensity that masks really bad bars, but every once in a he'll say some really cold shyt. And I appreciate the fact he never slacks and takes it serious. Also, even though he reaches a lot, at least he tries to be creative with his punches. I enjoy Danny far more as a analyst than an actually battler though. His critiques usually spot on.

His third was the best round in this battle.

I got to disagree with you on the mediocre writing part and the lines being really bad in the battle. This not to say Danny has perfect bars all the time and he can even admit that. But I'm not with the whooooole downplay one of the hardest working in the game like that who will bring it every time regardless of why you like him or not. Especially when you have of lot people who have done mediocre shyt in the game and still don't get fukked up stigmas attached to them; be their own faults or not. But hey, to each his or her own...I just can't rock with the mediocre part.

He is by far one of the best analysts in the game. I feel like he can make the perfect coach for some upcoming new talent thats around.