Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
@cornercommission2k12 For the record, I don't think Lux is scared of JC or anyone for that matter. He definitely studies a lot of what people will do in the culture and can break down shyt. I think Mook is like that, too. And Danny...well as much as I fux with him...he will battle a homeless guy under a freeway, lol. So he ain't scared. But anyways you did make a valid point tho about the downplaying. Salute.

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Swamp got so many angles on Roc I don’t see how Roc possibly could get a dub when they finally end up battling

Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I don't think I've ever heard anyone call Nitty the best battler on the planet.

No on here of course. But them lame on YT and Reddit are.

This smoking angle dust. Daylyt is nautical miles ahead of this nikka lyrically. nikka is delusional tbh. Rock Paper Scissors >>>>>>> Turduken

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Anyone having issues with the app, every battle I click on plays a 1.30 min promo for the app :hmm:

I’ve been a paid member from day 1...

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Money Bagz is another loser in battle rap. I may have said this after his terrible run on the URL.

True, he even had a little bit of hype after he did well on RBE when he battled syah boy. Even did well against magic too if I recall correctly. Then he got to URL and just became trash

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
True, he even had a little bit of hype after he did well on RBE when he battled syah boy. Even did well against magic too if I recall correctly. Then he got to URL and just became trash

He was trash against Magic lol wtf nikkas was just anti Magic at the time.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
You wildin' with this one. Bodied? Antics, theatrics and being twice as big and "bullying" is not bodying shyt. Loso had a once in a lifetime angle, and had the performance of his life, and I still say he lost the 2nd vs. a B- or C+ JC. None of the battles you mentioned, save Loso, and maybe Shine, the opponent's bars or material were flat out better. NJT's shyt wasn't really better, he had to damn near trample JC to sell that shyt, and people fell for the hype.

I said some people might put twork in the body category. I don't. Twork won yes but i don't consider it a body but some people do. That second round was that powerful.

Loso is trash to me and still trash after the JC battle but he caught a 30.

T-top is the sole reason for stopping the lux/jc talk.

And we all know what Shine did to him.

But the point of my original post wasn't to bash JC. The original point was Surf is in no way shape or form "ducking" JC. That makes no damn sense at all. Like he's about to battle Lux lol.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I said some people might put twork in the body category. I don't. Twork won yes but i don't consider it a body but some people do. That second round was that powerful.

Loso is trash to me and still trash after the JC battle but he caught a 30.

T-top is the sole reason for stopping the lux/jc talk.

And we all know what Shine did to him.

But the point of my original post wasn't to bash JC. The original point was Surf is in no way shape or form "ducking" JC. That makes no damn sense at all. Like he's about to battle Lux lol.
Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck...just another in a long line of excuses. Surf (and maybe to a degree, Verb) know he will get his ass handed to him, and won't be able to spin it with his usual bullshyt.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck...just another in a long line of excuses. Surf (and maybe to a degree, Verb) know he will get his ass handed to him, and won't be able to spin it with his usual bullshyt.

I'm tellin' you, man. These nikkas don't get it and won't ever try to get it. Leave it be because this convo will come back up AGAIN and there will be another set of excuses. Facts.

I think Verb is way more bold. He always said if the bag is right for certain, he'll do it. Post Lux and Mool tho...he might be moving a little more different now.