Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Gave in and got premium lil shyt for the URL APP and shyt.

A few things. Saga did NOT beat JC. Clips is trash. Chilla washed Rum. That is all.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

JC low key lookin very fiendishly. nikka teeth look like they need to take a bath.

"Is you fient out nikka" - Prodigy voice.

nikka prolly just depressed. Battling might be his only real source of income

It's wild how in 2020 people still default to sayin someones on crack :mjlol: he prob just a depressed pill head

Wish some of these league owners actually gave a fukk :francis: toss him a bigger bag for a few battles, see if he starts putting on weight, it's hard for men to admit when they're down bad and he seems like a proud dude

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's wild how in 2020 people still default to sayin someones on crack :mjlol: he prob just a depressed pill head

Wish some of these league owners actually gave a fukk :francis: toss him a bigger bag for a few battles, see if he starts putting on weight, it's hard for men to admit when they're down bad and he seems like a proud dude

First Ill was a crackhead, then Qleen, now JC :mjlol:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
He's down like 60 lbs when he was only like 130 maybe at his highest, his teeth have spaced out and turned deep yellow.

If he's not on drugs then something else is wrong where he's abusing his body not taking care of himself.

Could be depression, or other drugs. When I say he looks like he's on crack it's cause of the weight loss and teeth. I don't know what it is but I pray he figures it out cause he doesn't seem well. I like JC so I genuinely hope he's ok. Hopefully he isn't sick or anything.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

I know nikkas still making bread off crack fiends. JC probably one of their custies :mjlol:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
If its not crack/heroin it's definitely diabetes (probably both) Whatever it is hopefully he overcomes that shyt. And I'm not speaking as a fan. Im speaking as a human with regards for other human life/well being. I'd the same for anyone.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I know nikkas still making bread off crack fiends. JC probably one of their custies :mjlol:
Shieeet they the last of the Mohicans :whoo: it's wild how crack came and went when u really think about it

I barely see real crackheads anymore let alone nikkas bothering to even sell crack

It's usually just homeless people with mental illness or methheads in most cities i visit

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Random but my YT feed made me remember

Does the footage of the Hollow vs Jon Jon (actual fight) still exist? Not sure if it's my imagination or the vid actually showed Jon Jon throwing Hollow into the glass and breaking it