Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Surf throws rocks at alot of the comp and runs from everyone when he hides behind bullshyt politics, excuses, and accolades. Thats enough for me to believe he is scared of a pen like JC. He took Hollow fresh out of jail and that battle actually became debatable. I don't have an answer for Verb but I bet Verb will battle JC sooner than Surf will; scared or not.
I doubt they are afraid of jc as both of them likely feel they can out perform him and get the win.

Lux and surf both likely want to battle jc. Its no coincidence he was the 1st name that came up in THIER press conference. Someone not on their radar is not getting mentioned in their press conference. They are playing him down to Jack up the hype for the battle to get more money out of URL for the battle. In order to do that you need a ton of people to care about it.

The problem is jc can't say no. So he runs into battles like loso that means everything to loso and not much to him so now all the lux and surf fans can use that against him as a way to spite their battle. Meanwhile lux and surf have had horrible showings but because they don't do dumb shyt like battle loso they can can keep their interests high.

Verb is now getting in on the downplay jc to drive the price up game too.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Surf throws rocks at alot of the comp and runs from everyone when he hides behind bullshyt politics, excuses, and accolades. Thats enough for me to believe he is scared of a pen like JC. He took Hollow fresh out of jail and that battle actually became debatable. I don't have an answer for Verb but I bet Verb will battle JC sooner than Surf will; scared or not.
So JC is a tougher opponent than Lux?

I get that you hate Surf for whatever reason but your statements are bordering on delusional now.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

I get that you hate Surf for whatever reason but your statements are bordering on delusional now.
Fam im not even big on surf and that shyt is wild

nikkas have nothing to gain battling him at all. If his stock was super high he wouldnt have any problems getting those dudes to battle him

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I doubt they are afraid of jc as both of them likely feel they can out perform him and get the win.

Lux and surf both likely want to battle jc. Its no coincidence he was the 1st name that came up in THIER press conference. Someone not on their radar is not getting mentioned in their press conference. They are playing him down to Jack up the hype for the battle to get more money out of URL for the battle. In order to do that you need a ton of people to care about it.

The problem is jc can't say no. So he runs into battles like loso that means everything to loso and not much to him so now all the lux and surf fans can use that against him as a way to spite their battle. Meanwhile lux and surf have had horrible showings but because they don't do dumb shyt like battle loso they can can keep their interests high.

Verb is now getting in on the downplay jc to drive the price up game too.

Ok, now this, I get and that's a good point; I still stand by what I said tho. And what you are saying it's a good tactic. Lux did do that to Verb in their infamous exchange out in public.

You really like the sound of ridin' the wave of politics and bullshyt to even get what I am saying. A loss from JC that is clear on Surf's record...is something he doesn't want was my whole point of him being scared; bar for bar I think JC can get him. Only thing I could see maybe Surf getting over on JC is maybe performance and that's if (whoa big surprise) he can actually do 3 rounds. It's ok...you can stop being Surf's PR guy...his hypeman...his intern because I'm pretty sure he doesn't pay you shyt to come in with your cape. We can agree to disagree like we always do...because you'll do this again. You stay trying to instigate bullshyt arguments and I'll keep it a hundid. It is what it is. Have a nice day.

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Bad Newz and Brizz got the same problem. They want to be NY nikkas and they come across inauthentic. They can hide it during battles because of performance but it comes out more in the interviews...like they're hiding something or don't really know what to say outside of the canned NY impersonations.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JC really needed a manager.. He's DNA level of battling competiton (nobodies) but wants Lux..

If he had kept to 3-4 battles per year he would have got Surf, Verb and Lux a long time ago I believe. He even battled Clips twice.. smh