Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
shyt was super corny and she think she got one with it

Fonz vs Eazy the Block Captain dropped on the app.

2-1 Fonz or even a gentleman's 30 if you want to call it, but very close. Last Saturday i thought Fonz left earth in the 2nd, but the 3rd :whoo: Ace in for a fukkin storm next week

fukked the hoe to sleep, give her the rooster on the wake up, you know what this cock'll do to Du? :russ:

big bad wolf, the nikka tried to hide his grams in the closet :scust:
The Acid rip the skin off the body, im from Cleveland, we used to seein Bone without the Flesh :damn:

i really fukk up ya world when, i grab ya girlfriend and twist her like a Hurricane Du :wow:

Eazy fought hard but that shyt was too hard to beat.

I'm praying for Jey vs Fonz finals which should be a war

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ms. Fit is corny for trying to use her job against her in this climate. She's clearly not a cop. Fit posting herself marching talking about Jaz should worry about blue lives is some bullshyt as well. Battle rappers are corny af.

She really thought she was sayin somethin too :stopitslime:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Ms. Fit is corny for trying to use her job against her in this climate. She's clearly not a cop. Fit posting herself marching talking about Jaz should worry about blue lives is some bullshyt as well. Battle rappers are corny af.

shyt was super corny and she think she got one with it

She really thought she was sayin somethin too :stopitslime:

Y'all not gonna like this question BUT, is she wrong for that when Jaz popped off about her first? I'm not sure what it was on but Jaz did say some shyt about Fit first from what I recall like very recently...on a podcast or interview or somethin'.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Y'all not gonna like this question BUT, is she wrong for that when Jaz popped off about her first? I'm not sure what it was on but Jaz did say some shyt about Fit first from what I recall like very recently...on a podcast or interview or somethin'.
I aint know that Jaz brought her up recently, but it seems like they go back and forth every few months

Not wrong about sending shots at all, just think its corny once over to laugh at somebody with a safe steady income thats not directly harming others and corny twice over to conflate her job and the current climate into "she's the cops"

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jaz said that the culture would be just fine if Ms Fit wasn't in it. Which is true lol. Same way the culture would be just fine without jaz or anyone for that matter.
Think it was during a live with Surf.

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County

That doesn't matter to me. My point stands. It's not that she went at Jaz, it's what she came with.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I aint know that Jaz brought her up recently, but it seems like they go back and forth every few months

Not wrong about sending shots at all, just think its corny once over to laugh at somebody with a safe steady income thats not directly harming others and corny twice over to conflate her job and the current climate into "she's the cops"

This is where I'm at with it.

We all know what's going on right now with the BLM movement and she's implying Jaz is down with the cops that are terrorising and killing black folks.

That's incredibly foul even for Misfit.

Ardamus

Daps
I'm playing devil's advocate here a little so don't trip. This is for the sake of conversation.

Jaz said that the culture would be just fine if Ms Fit wasn't in it. Which is true lol. Same way the culture would be just fine without jaz or anyone for that matter.
Think it was during a live with Surf.

I see what you mean. Good point.

That doesn't matter to me. My point stands. It's not that she went at Jaz, it's what she came with.

Aye man, hate to say it but an angle is an angle. You buy it or don't which happens on the reg in this shyt. Hell, Ars was a bus driver. People think Verb Moma gay. Rum worked at Wal-Mart. It's always something. No different from other angles people have used on each other within battle rap. Just sayin'.

This is where I'm at with it.

We all know what's going on right now with the BLM movement and she's implying Jaz is down with the cops that are terrorising and killing black folks.

That's incredibly foul even for Misfit.

I mean, the picture painted in battle rap at this level looks crazy when there is an association with law enforcement. Let's not act like the entertainment factor of that doesn't draw folks to jump to conclusions either. Fit knew that; whether you agree with it or not, that perception is a muthafukka. Yes, you are right...what's going on with BLM now is crazy but that has been going on for years on end; recently I think you mean its more so.

Last edited:

Ardamus

Daps

Right. And Fit openly admits that she works a 9 to 5 and has no shame about it. Matter of fact, I can't remember what episode it was but she said on Expert Opinion and explained how she got into working for T-Mobile I think.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Right. And Fit openly admits that she works a 9 to 5 and has no shame about it. Matter of fact, I can't remember what episode it was but she said on Expert Opinion and explained how she got into working for T-Mobile I think.
She's like some regional manager or something. Claims she's in 6 figures.

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Aye man, hate to say it but an angle is an angle. You buy it or don't which happens on the reg in this shyt. Hell, Ars was a bus driver. People think Verb Moma gay. Rum worked at Wal-Mart. It's always something. No different from other angles people have used on each other within battle rap. Just sayin'.

I hear you but it IS different for 3 reasons. 1) They don't have a battle coming and probably will never battle 2) The angle is more than wack because of the climate and 3) Fit ain't black. 2 and 3 go together. The previous job angles are based solely on the job. Fit is trying to make a bigger point which is the wackest part.