Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I hear you but it IS different for 3 reasons. 1) They don't have a battle coming and probably will never battle 2) The angle is more than wack because of the climate and 3) Fit ain't black. 2 and 3 go together. The previous job angles are based solely on the job. Fit is trying to make a bigger point which is the wackest part.

(1) Well now Jaz did jump in that O'fficial battle taunting Fit a little and spoke her name on that live with Surf...so she is asking for it doing that; I know I know, people love Jaz, I think she is great but I call a spade a spade on this and she sparked the convo (2) going by just the current climate ain't gonna cut it....this shyt with the cops been going on for a loooong time; i'm not saying what you are saying doean't hold weight but my thing is that does't matter when it came out....law enforcement is still the institution it is (3) Fit ain't black but she has been in the system herself (which she has spoke about) and she is minority who is gay; thats no excuse as far as her race and sexual orientation goes but she has been in the system herself, just sayin'.

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
(1) Well now Jaz did jump in that O'fficial battle taunting Fit a little and spoke her name on that live with Surf...so she is asking for it doing that; I know I know, people love Jaz, I think she is great but I call a spade a spade on this and she sparked the convo (2) going by just the current climate ain't gonna cut it....this shyt with the cops been going on for a loooong time; i'm not saying what you are saying doean't hold weight but my thing is that does't matter when it came out....law enforcement is still the institution it is (3) Fit ain't black but she has been in the system herself (which she has spoke about) and she is minority who is gay; thats no excuse as far as her race and sexual orientation goes but she has been in the system herself, just sayin'.

As far as climate, I was speaking on Fit's motivation for the angle. Then tying in her marching in a protest. I think it's wack and I'm not a Jaz fan per se. I'm clear on the battle rap intricacies and whatnot I just feel like this is different. But I hear your points.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Ms fit can get her half moon face ass out of battle rap :camby:

That "you people " shyt was blatant and spoke volumes to how she really feels about our culture a culture she has historically gotten checks from. She still on platforms with majority black viewership. So if you feel that's all we do then skaddadle yo ass over to Telemundo and see if they will accept your ugly ass

Whats worst is the audacity of this heifer. For the record as entitled as she would like to act Puerto Ricans and Mexicans and other Spanish speaking groups have historically had gangs gang wars etc little known fact when your looking at the murder rates in lets say Chicago although everyone immediately assumes these are black killings a lot of those killings are Puerto ricans and mexicans at war but gets filed on the data as "black Hispanic" so she can shut all the way the fukk up.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

That "you people " shyt was blatant and spoke volumes to how she really feels about our culture a culture she has historically gotten checks from. She still on platforms with majority black viewership. So if you feel that's all we do then skaddadle yo ass over to Telemundo and see if they will accept your ugly ass

Whats worst is the audacity of this heifer. For the record as entitled as she would like to act Puerto Ricans and Mexicans and other Spanish speaking groups have historically had gangs gang wars etc little known fact when your looking at the murder rates in lets say Chicago although everyone immediately assumes these are black killings a lot of those killings are Puerto ricans and mexicans at war but gets filed on the data as "black Hispanic" so she can shut all the way the fukk up.

That "you people" shyt I never saw before this and that was the wrong thing to say. Even if she meant it was about some other folks which they said it was...thats a questionable phrase to use. Wont front.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Breh,
I called this fukked up teeth having bytch months ago. She been saying little slick dog whistles on My Expert Opinion. She be on some real :mjpls:shyt, but being close to Math give her cover. Also who the fukk told her she was cute:camby:
I can’t stand chicks that think they are bad just because they have a lighter skin tone. She comes off as someone who think she is bad just because she is a she is Latina :rudy:
I’m glad she is finally getting called in her bullshyt.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yep

i believe Surf and Jaz have a show on caffeine and this is how misfit chose to respond.

Not surprising. She’s been acting this way on my expert opinion. It’s just more subtle on Maths show, but I don’t see how you can be black, listen to her point of view, and not be rubbed the wrong way.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all not gonna like this question BUT, is she wrong for that when Jaz popped off about her first? I'm not sure what it was on but Jaz did say some shyt about Fit first from what I recall like very recently...on a podcast or interview or somethin'.
I dont think it's wrong that she came at Jaz at all. That's what she SHOULD do. But what she came at her with, in THIS climate, nah. :camby:

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it a reach to think ms fit came out with this right now to deflect a little from the math situation?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Is it a reach to think ms fit came out with this right now to deflect a little from the math situation?
Naw, math was being vindicated. Ke ke came out with her tears then got ghost once she realized everyone wasn't going to just take her word for anything. She thought she would just pull on the emotional strings and ride the metoo momentum right to the bank cash out and ride into the sunset. Although she did still make money from her cash app because people are dumb and think you need money for a prosecuter smh. Math didn't need a distraction though. Ke ke dropped the ball.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, math was being vindicated. Ke ke came out with her tears then got ghost once she realized everyone wasn't going to just take her word for anything. She thought she would just pull on the emotional strings and ride the metoo momentum right to the bank cash out and ride into the sunset. Although she did still make money from her cash app because people are dumb and think you need money for a prosecuter smh. Math didn't need a distraction though. Ke ke dropped the ball.

Is this whole thing done? Keke leaned back?

I figure no news is good news, for math at least