Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The optics of Jaz being a police dispatcher in this climate is wild :mjlol:

Ms. Fit sitting on this information for over six months and not saying anything until racial tensions with the police are at a boiling point is some Saturday cartoon villain shyt too.

She was probably going to use it during a battle but was just like fukk it. Jaz rarely battles anyway

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been to an event and seen Nunu actively working to keep things in order while 10 or more dudes just stood around onstage. She works hard, that's why she was able to branch off and do other things.

Did Kee Kee Hardbody do anything at these events besides hang around? And is there an audience that knows her as "Queen Kee Kee"?

In all fairness Keekee’s run was very short. It was over before she ever gained momentum. She hosted events, got on champion, and disappeared. If she truly got rape, that would demotivate anyone.

Nunu was around for years and it took her Awhile to find her niche. Everyone here knows Nunu. Keekee? You had dudes on here that said oh was she on champion ? They can barely remember her.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So she wants me to believe she went to the police not only accusing a black man of rape but presenting them with evidence of said rape, and they hit her with the :rudy:

:hubie:I'm sorry, the price on that is too high, I can't buy it.
I'm sure something happened though... but it wasnt rape like shes claiming.
Bro the entire MeToo movement was based on the fact that people been ignoring womens claims of this for years, it's not farfetched at all, especially if a woman is hysterical and cant keep it together to tell the story straight

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Bro the entire MeToo movement was based on the fact that people been ignoring womens claims of this for years, it's not farfetched at all, especially if a woman is hysterical and cant keep it together to tell the story straight
She claims she had evidence proving he raped her and still got told to :camby:by the NYPD
:manny:I cant see it.

Anything is possible though.