Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
shyt is crazy that battle rappers get shamed for having real jobs

Ms. Fit got a 9 to 5 herself tho. I think she doing this because Jaz has talked shyt about Ms. Fit in the past. And people keep speculating about why they won't battle.

Ardamus

Daps
And jaz has a pretty dam good job too.

Not like her name "ms hustle" but she a church minister lol. Nor is she known for being a street battle rapper.

Again tho, I feel like whatever Jaz said about Ms. Fit, like she addressed in her blog, prompted this. There is nothing wrong with having a job thats steady. Ms. Fit works for T-Mobile or some shyt doing some high end tech work. But let's keep it a buck tho...perception is a muthafukka in battle rap; especially when it comes to anything dealing with law enforcement. AND with what's going on with the protests right now.

Jaz's best bet is to battle playing off this whole thing. She could Juelz it and make it sound wild. Or just flip it. I dunno how tho.

Ardamus

Daps
just when i thought i hated Twitter, Ms. Fit goin' at it with Official and Bonnie now over that blog, cot damn....MyVerse stepped in about a previous tweet Ms. Fit made....damn man....the week ain't even over yet....wtf

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So she wants me to believe she went to the police not only accusing a black man of rape but presenting them with evidence of said rape, and they hit her with the :rudy:

:hubie:I'm sorry, the price on that is too high, I can't buy it.
I'm sure something happened though... but it wasnt rape like shes claiming.
Um, that shyt isn't farfetched at all actually. At least here. Perhaps in New York it's different.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you ever listen to Verb ramble? There is no way he could do what Math does, plus he's openly creepy with women.

If Verb replaced Math on My Expert Opinion do you think your girl would let you have a 3 some?

I highly disagree here