Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Some rando on Caffeine:

"My dog is missing. What's Jaz's number?":mjlol:

:dead:

That's right, KOTD! Let's go! Hit us with a nice roll out and hopefully with some good battles.

JayBlac raised a good point re: Jaz. From a safety perspective, this is disturbing because it means she has a colleague that knows who she is and takes pictures of her on the job just to send them to Ms. Fit.

Yeah the safety is an issue, too. Ok that's a good point. I still stand by what I said with her throwing that shot out there first and Fit responding back. And I guess this brings up a good question: is it fair game for everything about your opponent to be exposed in battle rap? I looked at like its fair game since its just an occupation. Lot of fans want to cape for Jaz (and this isn't the first nikkas did, sorry) ok. I mean but so many things about battle rappers come up already anyway. Aside from the safety part which I consider, I don't see how it's truly any different. Her popularity and visibility make it more of a thing I guess. Part of me feels like if someone else was in the position, they may not get people swooping in to their defense. So I dunno. Hopefully we get some good battles out of this.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
just when i thought i hated Twitter, Ms. Fit goin' at it with Official and Bonnie now over that blog, cot damn....MyVerse stepped in about a previous tweet Ms. Fit made....damn man....the week ain't even over yet....wtf

Says the bulldagger? :dahell:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Shine vs chess announced for nome x

We 4 for 4
I saw Caps blog on this but did they announce this on Caffeine cause he’s the only one I heard say it. I don’t see URL promoting it. I just don’t want to get my hopes high lol

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I saw Caps blog on this but did they announce this on Caffeine cause he’s the only one I heard say it. I don’t see URL promoting it. I just don’t want to get my hopes high lol
Smack said it on caffeine

Saw caps and a ton of people on Facebook confirmed this. Sorta reliable I guess

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Smack said it on caffeine

Saw caps and a ton of people on Facebook confirmed this. Sorta reliable I guess
Bet! I'm HYPE!!! This is Chess big moment. Let's see if he can stand up to the pressure. For some weird reason I think no crowd might distract him more. I really hope I'm wrong.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bet! I'm HYPE!!! This is Chess big moment. Let's see if he can stand up to the pressure. For some weird reason I think no crowd might distract him more. I really hope I'm wrong.
Hope so. Shine is probably going to try to do him dirty. Probably sitting on bars.

Ardamus

Daps
K-Shine vs. Chess. For some reason, I am not as hype for this one. Probably because I have been critical of them both. At the same time, they both have leveled up lately and shown improvement and professional growth. Not mad at it tho and will still watch it.

Ardamus

Daps
Speaking of half moon face what happened to Dutchess

She used to do a lot of FB lives about making music and etc. It was a while ago, but I think she even got into making beats (not really into em myself but other folks like em). That's about it for real.