Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Two years ago if you told me Saga vs Mike P on NOME I would of told you to:camby:
But now I’m like:ehh:
Both of them have become much better battlers. I’m really looking forward to this battle. I use to hate Saga. I don’t think I can name a battler that have improved as much as he has.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Muthafukkas hate on Mike P but I swear he shows up. He is prepared each time and does his job.
And Th3 Saga is shutting up a lot of people. He is one of the most improved the roster showing consistency.
Sensai Saga vs. Yellow Hoodie Mike. I like this match up.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
I do. I want to see the best possible, and not have it withheld over some silliness
Everybody does antics bro, hes just very, very bad at them. I agree I want to see the best possible battle too.

But I'm moreso referencing the battles he gets through cleanly. nikkas say he even loses those battles. And to that I say who cares because he's simply one of the best rappers in the world. He's not one of my favorite battlers at all but hes just so talented

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody does antics bro, hes just very, very bad at them. I agree I want to see the best possible battle too.

But I'm moreso referencing the battles he gets through cleanly. nikkas say he even loses those battles. And to that I say who cares because he's simply one of the best rappers in the world. He's not one of my favorite battlers at all but hes just so talented

Fam.....its battle rap. You sign a contract to battle. Not a Cypher, not just you in front of a camera rapping. You have to battle the person in front of you. Daylyt hasn't done that since his 3rd vs Chilla. That was forever ago. Idc how talented you are as a lyricist this ain't America's Got Bars. Your paid to sit down and write rounds to try to Win the battle you signed up for. Daylyt is no exception idc what he's saying if its not directed to his opp in no way, shape, fashion or form at least 2 out of 3 rounds. He don't even give us that as consumers.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
"Daylyt never wins battles"

Who cares when he can rap like this
Word

Take surf for example, that nikka can have a classic battle but if he lost then people act like he's trash. That was the argument against surf for the longest, ignoring that he was standing across super strong material in the majority of his battles

Then TODD can go on a winning streak spitting nothing but trash, but since he won the battles nikkas are cool with it, completely ignoring that him and his opponent mailed it in

Do yall actually like the entertainment of battles or is it all just who won or lost?

Winning and losing barely matters at all in battle rap so idk why yall hold onto that so strongly. shyt even the league owners ignore wins and losses when scheduling battles

If rankings were really based on of wins and losses they wouldnt even look right :dead: dudes like Cortez would be over a Loaded Lux

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
And the reason why Daylyt’s record was brought up in the first place is because brehs made the age old mistake of declaring his next opponent “dead” as soon as the battle was announced. Daylyt has to show and prove he can kill someone of even Roc’s caliber
And roc has to prove he can stand in front of all the angles he's built up, he's vunerable as fukk right now

Goodz barely had any serious ammo and got Roc out the paint