Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been to an event and seen Nunu actively working to keep things in order while 10 or more dudes just stood around onstage. She works hard, that's why she was able to branch off and do other things.

Did Kee Kee Hardbody do anything at these events besides hang around? And is there an audience that knows her as "Queen Kee Kee"?

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I mean, everyone is asking for the proof from Kee Kee that hasn't even surfaced. Plus her pictures of her in the hospital are in question because they are supposedly from a car crash she was in that she reposted. Math hasn't show those texts he had and did a damn live barely explaining anything. There's holes in that whole story and someone is not telling the truth. I dunno, breh. We might as well go back to these fukkin' battles until something else develops from this whole thing. A lot of folks are divided over it because the accusation of it is serious. Same time, we're not getting an answer anytime soon. So back to these battles for now.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I mean, everyone is asking for the proof from Kee Kee that hasn't even surfaced. Plus her pictures of her in the hospital are in question because they are supposedly from a car crash she was in that she reposted. Math hasn't show those texts he had and did a damn live barely explaining anything. There's holes in that whole story and someone is not telling the truth. I dunno, breh. We might as well go back to these fukkin' battles until something else develops from this whole thing. A lot of folks are divided over it because the accusation of it is serious. Same time, we're not getting an answer anytime soon. So back to these battles for now.
I'm not really on anyone side I believe math a little more but honestly his live was on some bullshyt and "my recollection " didn't sit well with me nor is playing your whole album not really confirming he even had sex with her.

On ke ke side outside of a emotional video she has failed in proving her case. So much so the police didn't pick it up. Your choked out and abused, why no hospital discharge papers? Where is the complaint you filed with the police? Where are these recordings she alluded to? She has literally not produced anything but claimed she had a ton of evidence and is basically relying on women emotional attachment to a touchy subject and a whole lot of "see this why women don't step forward" well I'm sorry in a clout chasing world, you need more than just telling your side.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I'm not really on anyone side I believe math a little more but honestly his live was on some bullshyt and "my recollection " didn't sit well with me nor is playing your whole album not really confirming he even had sex with her.

On ke ke side outside of a emotional video she has failed in proving her case. So much so the police didn't pick it up. Your choked out and abused, why no hospital discharge papers? Where is the complaint you filed with the police? Where are these recordings she alluded to? She has literally not produced anything but claimed she had a ton of evidence and is basically relying on women emotional attachment to a touchy subject and a whole lot of "see this why women don't step forward" well I'm sorry in a clout chasing world, you need more than just telling your side.

shyt, math is built like jack fukking 7 from tekken. Why are there no bruises or anything of that manner? didn't she claim he choked her out?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Surf ain't got shyt to say

Asia dean

That's the name of that lil bytch.....
Surf also had a rape accusation when he was younger (Might be the Asia Dean shyt, not sure). He mentioned it recently. I think it was Dog in the Yard podcast

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
So she wants me to believe she went to the police not only accusing a black man of rape but presenting them with evidence of said rape, and they hit her with the :rudy:

:hubie:I'm sorry, the price on that is too high, I can't buy it.
I'm sure something happened though... but it wasnt rape like shes claiming.

He probably got the chewin and blocked her. And because of that she's disgruntled. Never know.