Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
are you talking about vs Lux when like 4 people chanted it for 15 seconds during a dry spot

Lux put that man on Europa and left him there to think about what he did

Lux vs Clips is one of the most brutal demolitions ever in battle rap..Lux straight up treated Clips like a stepson :dead:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chick is accusing Math of rape. He's been vehemently denying it. Pretty sure she's gone to tons of battle rap events.

Math's responses

I guess he deleted tweets but basically he said she needs help.

I wonder if this is the reason she completely disappeared from battle rap. She was pretty much following the Nunu blueprint and disappeared.

It’s not a good look, but I’m just gonna wait and see before making assumptions. If she really has tape though, dude is pretty much done as a media guy imo.

Last edited:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if this is the reason she completely disappeared from battle rap. She was pretty much following the Nunu blueprint and disappeared.

It’s not a good look, but I’m just gonna and see before making assumptions. If she really has tape though, dude is pretty much done as a media guy imo.

Yup. I visited her twitter awhile ago and it looked like she had changed her lifestyle due to some traumatic event. But yeah I'm not jumping to conclusions without more info.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have an opinion on anything I don't have full details about. Although I'm never a fan of going to social media about anything of this nature

It actually makes sense though from her perspective. Based on this post, it appeared to be a last resort. If she can’t do it the “right “ way, fukk it imma expose this nygga.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thread in the booth on this is a joke. Man we got some weirdos on this forum. These dudes come to the dumbest conclusions. At least dudes are trying to be somewhat logical on here.

I Abe Simpson'ed that thread. You would think us battle rap junkies would be the ones with the craziest opinions, but nah that's not the case.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The thread in the booth on this is a joke. Man we got some weirdos on this forum. These dudes come to the dumbest conclusions. At least dudes are trying to be somewhat logical on here.
:wow: you weren't lying. Extreme yikes. Immediately went to that bytch lying. Analyzing pics to discredit her lol. Smh.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

I Abe Simpson'ed that thread. You would think us battle rap junkies would be the ones with the craziest opinions, but nah that's not the case.

I don't go in the booth much but I can believe it. But yeah, I may not agree with y'all on everything, lol, but I respect your opinions for the most part. Salute.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn,
She is claiming Math choked her unconscious and held her against her will:huhldup:

Something is not adding up. If he is on tape admitting this how could they not press charges? I definitely need more details to come out.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Damn,
She is claiming Math choked her unconscious and held her against her will:huhldup:

Something is not adding up. If he is on tape admitting this how could they not press charges? I definitely need more details to come out.

Yeah I didn't get that either. If he admitted it, he should've had to face a judge or somethin', right? Register as a sex offender? I think I have never heard of someone admitting to committing rape either, too. So I dunno. This shyt got me puzzled all around, too.