Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Math went live, I don't watch his lives coz he's not my kid of blogger, does anyone know if it's worth watching and whether or not he touched on this the proper way?

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Did you peep the superchat he got well over a thousand dollars in donations.

Tbh, I've seen a few of his lives and people donate on the reg to him. Ever since Expert Opinion was really doing more so the Zoom joints, its been like that when he has gone live.

to collect donations beloved

Donations aside, he took his time and was like "see that" and counted how many people came in to check out his live for him to speak his side of the story. Pointing out how he does it every night and its something positive and everyone just flocked to see him speak on something negative that effects him.

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
They historically have been the centre of the Black family. To not uplift THEM is the most hypocritical thing ever.

Especially if a darkskin Black woman gave you life.

If anything we need to amplify THEIR voices, since they have the most to lose and the least room to play around when heard.

Let's not turn this into a Darkskin/Lightskin thing...

You saying that if she was any other shade of Black..She would be Treated different?

Black Women of all Shades are Disrespected... and they all been on The Frontline fighting for the Longest..

And if a Black Woman of any other Shade than Darkskin gave Birth to you then what?

Otherwise I believe The Young Lady...
Maths behavior over the Years has shown he has no Self Control.

Last edited:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Really put Misfit in an awkward situation coz she rides hard against rape culture on the show :patrice:

If Fit is going down on a girl consentually and after 37 kicks the girl says "No" is Mifit a rapist?

You saying that if she was any other shade of Black..She would be Treated different?

Black Women of all Shades are Disrespected... and they all been on The Frontline fighting for the Longest..

And if a Black Woman of any other Shade than Darkskin gave Birth to you then what?

Anyone that thinks like this is raised by a bytch.

bytch lying.

I don't "like" Math Hoffa, meaning I don't watch Expert Opinion or Read BTWN Lines, unless he's got a great guest like Todd Todd or someone that will push back on his bs.. Yes Math is or was a bully and has prolly done a gazillion hypocritical things over the years etc etc

BUT he didnt tape this attention thirsty, clot chasing bytch.

As a man you cannot throw other men under the bus just coz you don't like a paruicular guy..
If I saw a nikka I hate cheating on his wife/GF or even my own sister/family member, I'll keep my mouth shut... Man code.

This bytch lying though and when it all unravels guys like you will be on to the next simp station​

ReasonableMatic

Daps

First off, you need to learn to read before you jump to conclusions.
Don’t make It seem like I turned this into a Darkskin VS lightskin thing because I highlighted the effect of colorism
We’re ALL Black, but what we NOT gon do is ignore the fact that dark-skinned women don’t have the privileges light-skinned women have because of colorism.
Colorism is the child of RACISM, if you can’t even acknowledge THAT, YOU are a part of the problem.

I said:
(1) They (historically have been the centre of the Black family. To not uplift THEM is the most hypocritical thing ever.

(2) Especially if a darkskin Black woman gave you life.

If anything we need to amplify THEIR voices, since they have the most to lose and the least room to play around when heard.
1. I even started of by saying THEY, which includes ALL Black women (Light AND Dark)

2. After acknowledging all Black women suffer, I focused on Darkskin women systemically get treated worse (which is a undeniable issue caused by colorism, the child of racism)
You’re on a hiphop forum so you have the obligation to be aware that lightskin women Having privileges over Black women is just a fact of reality.
Acknowledging that fact doesn’t minimize the oppression of lightskin women either, so miss me with that “you are turning this into a lightskin vs Darkskin” thing.
And what “especially if a Darkskin woman gave you life” means, you should by default be more conscious of the experience of Darkskin women and it would make you more hypocritical if you chose to ignore that if your MOTHER is darkskin. What’s so hard to understand about that?

If you don’t agree with THAT, then what you need to be doing is listen to darkskin women and educate yourself.

I said what I said

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
First off, you need to learn to read before you jump to conclusions.
Don’t make It seem like I turned this into a Darkskin VS lightskin thing because I highlighted the effect of colorism
We’re ALL Black, but what we NOT gon do is ignore the fact that dark-skinned women don’t have the privileges light-skinned women have because of colorism.
Colorism is the child of RACISM, if you can’t even acknowledge THAT, YOU are a part of the problem.

I said:

1. I even started of by saying THEY, which includes ALL Black women (Light AND Dark)

2. After acknowledging all Black women suffer, I focused on Darkskin women systemically get treated worse (which is a undeniable issue caused by colorism, the child of racism)
You’re on a hiphop forum so you have the obligation to be aware that lightskin women Having privileges over Black women is just a fact of reality.
Acknowledging that fact doesn’t minimize the oppression of lightskin women either, so miss me with that “you are turning this into a lightskin vs Darkskin” thing.
And what “especially if a Darkskin woman gave you life” means, you should by default be more conscious of the experience of Darkskin women and it would make you more hypocritical if you chose to ignore that if your MOTHER is darkskin. What’s so hard to understand about that?

If you don’t agree with THAT, then what you need to be doing is listen to darkskin women and educate yourself.

I said what I said

Breh you're literally having a long drawn argumentative drivel about nothing.
Everything you said about colorism is TRUE but this is NOT the point the breh was making and you just wanna YOUR point.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Breh you're literally having a long drawn argumentative drivel about nothing.
Everything you said about colorism is TRUE but this is NOT the point the breh was making and you just wanna YOUR point.
Me and @JuvenileHell were litteraly talking about uplifting women in a time where a darkskin Black woman is the victim of rape (Allegedly) and discrediting to create a narrative, because of her being a WOMAN, A DARK-SKINNED woman at that which is a systemic issue and your dumb ass talking about “this is not the point“

I’m not goin back and forth with you DUMBASS nikkaS
The hate Black women, especially DARKSKIN have to put up with is DISGUSTING.

The discrediting.
The silencing.
The gaslighting.

They deserve so much more respect, love and care SMMFH

This was the fukkin point and you’re PROVING IT
As a man you cannot throw other men under the bus just coz you don't like a paruicular guy..
If I saw a nikka I hate cheating on his wife/GF or even my own sister/family member, I'll keep my mouth shut... Man code.
But I shouldn’t even be surprised :scust:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh, I've seen a few of his lives and people donate on the reg to him. Ever since Expert Opinion was really doing more so the Zoom joints, its been like that when he has gone live.

Donations aside, he took his time and was like "see that" and counted how many people came in to check out his live for him to speak his side of the story. Pointing out how he does it every night and its something positive and everyone just flocked to see him speak on something negative that effects him.

He said he was going to speak on the allegations. I'm not buying all that "see that" business, the show where he sits in his room and talks consistently does better numbers live than any other live battle rap Youtube show. He's in no position to complain really, he gets over a thousand live viewers on a regular night. BattleRapTrap, Black Compass, Battle Truth do not touch those type of numbers with their live broadcast. Restore Order had Mook as a guest and they didn't even reach 1k live viewers. Math gets more than that every night. Throw in a couple hundred in donations and he's straight.

It was a weird live. At one point he admitted that there might be a tape, but otherwise I didn't get anything from it. He could have talked about something else, but he didn't even do that. Didn't Math jump out the window and blog on Hitman's prank? He tries to play holier than thou but he's in no position to do it.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
He said he was going to speak on the allegations. I'm not buying all that "see that" business, the show where he sits in his room and talks consistently does better numbers live than any other live battle rap Youtube show. He's in no position to complain really, he gets over a thousand live viewers on a regular night. BattleRapTrap, Black Compass, Battle Truth do not touch those type of numbers with their live broadcast. Restore Order had Mook as a guest and they didn't even reach 1k live viewers. Math gets more than that every night. Throw in a couple hundred in donations and he's straight.

It was a weird live. At one point he admitted that there might be a tape, but otherwise I didn't get anything from it. He could have talked about something else, but he didn't even do that. Didn't Math jump out the window and blog on Hitman's prank? He tries to play holier than thou but he's in no position to do it.

Chill out. LOL. I'm going by what he said on the live; you were there and you can buy it or not. Hell I was about to jump off the live because he took so long to get the point and played his music so I feel that. Same time, I get where he is coming from about people only giving attention to something negative that happens and very little attention on the positive (sidenote: now he has to consider nikkas did salute on his news segment and his success with Expert Opinion).

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
full

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Dawg seem weird ass hell... he more loyal to a dude he hate then his loved one getting cheated on for a "guy code"
It's not loyalty to the guy. It's not getting involved. If my daughter is dating some sleezeball and can't see it... I have to let her hit the wall and have everything crash and burn, ONLY THEN will my advice be relevant to her coz she'll have had the life experience /heartbreak /disappointment for what I'm telling her to resonate.

You don't get involved, it's not loyalty, eventually it's all gonna fall apart and then you come and help the person you love..
You brehs need to speak to some grown men in yall families.