Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
You act like we don’t know KeeKee. She’s been in the culture. She’s always posting on women rights and social justice shyt so it tracks if she says she wants to create a non profit or whatever. I’m not saying we should all donate or that she’s capable of putting it together, but it’s not the big red flag you seem to think it is to me...

I vaguely remember her to keep it real but then again, I watched Champion here and there. So her posting and what she is about, I am not hip to. I am not counting her out at all on this and saying I don't believe her. Hell, Math has shown he has aggressive ass behavior so that already looks bad for him. Same time, false allegations have happened and gotten people in some bad situations that they cannot come back from.

With this situation with Math, if he is guilty and there is a tape....fukk him and I hope she finds justice and peace. If not, I hope Math gains back whatever he lost and she has to deal with that. Ryda on Twitter said it right: there's three sides of the story...hers...his and the truth. We'll have to wait and see how this unfolds now.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I havent been on here in like a year (I don't have the app...so I've been pretty much out the loop..is the app worth it brehs???) and I come back to head ice c00nin like MF and math Hoffa being a accused of rape ??? :mjtf:

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain’t Keekee real cool with Surf, Ars, & them I find it hard to believe that someone wouldn’t try to slide Math over this really hope this isn’t true but Keekee always seemed solid I don’t think she would randomly make something like this up praying for her.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
nikka Shutup. Did math even get arrested let alone found guilty in a court of law?

I’m gonna ask you this again, are you fukking dumb? How would you like it if some female went online and accused you of rape all over social media when no charges have been bought against you?

I would be distraught. Now how would you feel if your loved one went to the police to accuse a dude of rape and they didn’t do their job? Because that’s a thing dumb ass, women go to the police credibly about rape accusations all the time and nothing gets done. Oh well right? Tough breaks.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I vaguely remember her to keep it real but then again, I watched Champion here and there. So her posting and what she is about, I am not hip to. I am not counting her out at all on this and saying I don't believe her. Hell, Math has shown he has aggressive ass behavior so that already looks bad for him. Same time, false allegations have happened and gotten people in some bad situations that they cannot come back from.

With this situation with Math, if he is guilty and there is a tape....fukk him and I hope she finds justice and peace. If not, I hope Math gains back whatever he lost and she has to deal with that. Ryda on Twitter said it right: there's three sides of the story...hers...his and the truth. We'll have to wait and see how this unfolds now.

I get it. If she’s lying i hope it’s exposed and Math is vindicated but i lean towards believing women because i know nikkas are foul. And just looking at this from a logical perspective, she has way more to lose by coming out and being found out a liar. She seems to have relationships in the culture. It would be one thing if a bunch of people came out and said they don’t fukk with her and THEN she came out with these allegations. What does she gain by lying on Math? She’s not a scorned ex girlfriend, he’s not someone really moving in battle rap anymore, his platform isn’t THAT significant...

Can’t be for clout... battle rap isn’t that progressive.

Ardamus

Daps
I would be distraught. Now how would you feel if your loved one went to the police to accuse a dude of rape and they didn’t do their job? Because that’s a thing dumb ass, women go to the police credibly about rape accusations all the time and nothing gets done. Oh well right? Tough breaks.

And that was my next point. A lot of rape cases are hard to prove and they are closed with nothing happening to the accused. And that's where it gets tricky. You have innocent people locked up over false allegations of rape and then people who are 100% guilty of it getting away with it. So this is why I cannot fully side with KeeKee or Math on this because this is sort of thing that can ruin your life when it comes to the legal system of what can and can't be proven (which she is implying with the police handling it). If Math is guilty, he will definitely be considered a sex offender and his battle rap career is done. If not...and if I am not mistaken...Math could sue for shyt like defamation of character or slander or something like that. Like I said, we'll have to see how this plays out.

Last edited:

Ardamus

Daps
I get it. If she’s lying i hope it’s exposed and Math is vindicated but i lean towards believing women because i know nikkas are foul. And just looking at this from a logical perspective, she has way more to lose by coming out and being found out a liar. She seems to have relationships in the culture. It would be one thing if a bunch of people came out and said they don’t fukk with her and THEN she came out with these allegations. What does she gain by lying on Math? She’s not a scorned ex girlfriend, he’s not someone really moving in battle rap anymore, his platform isn’t THAT significant...

Can’t be for clout... battle rap isn’t that progressive.

That's a good question and that's what I wondered that myself. Like I said, man, we gotta see how this unfolds. And I don't want to say I don't believe her because we should definitely listen to black women.....but also, being accused of some shyt you didn't do...I mean look, as black men in this muthafukka we know how that goes. Just sayin'.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
And that was my next point. A lot of rape cases are hard to prove and they are closed with nothing happening to the accused. And that's where it gets tricky. You have innocent people locked up over false allegations of rape and then people who are 100% guilty of it getting away with it. So this is why I cannot fully side with KeeKee or Math on this because this is sort of thing that can ruin your life when it comes to the legal system and what can and can't be proven (which she is implying with the police handling it). If Math is guilty, he will definitely be considered a sex offender and his battle rap career is done. If not...and if I am not mistaken...Math could sue for shyt like defamation of character or slander or something like that. Like I said, we'll have to see how this plays out.
That's how I feel, accusing a man of rape is as serous as an allegation can get , so is accusing a woman of fabricating it, I will need more information before I am willing to do either of those

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell are you talking about breh

Daylyt is a super safe battle, i said nothing of Mook, i meant exactly what I typed

Fam.....you said Daylyt is a safe battle....then in the very next sentence you said, nah he doesn't need somebody like Mook who is going to break him down as a man, his last molecule or however you worded the shyt lol. So i meant exactly what I typed in response, you think Mook is gonna be that good vs Brizz, save the file....simple lmao.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
As much as I think this class of pgs definitely has potential they adhere to much to the hierarchy. I'd rather see them talk shyt to vets (and back it up lol) the same way TODD chilla JC etc did. Maybe it's me but I feel they respect the vets to much.
Yea the problem is alot of these nikkas dont seem cool at all imo

They either come off as annoying pests or they do too much and risk shyt getting too serious