Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Fam.....you said Daylyt is a safe battle....then in the very next sentence you said, nah he doesn't need somebody like Mook who is going to break him down as a man, his last molecule or however you worded the shyt lol. So i meant exactly what I typed in response, you think Mook is gonna be that good vs Brizz, save the file....simple lmao.

Oh word?

Show me where i said Mook.... I'll wait

Nah they tryna give Brizz a layup, dont want him standing in front of someone who's gonna break him down as a man, let him battle Daylyt who's just gonna spit random bars

Not a hostile environment for brizz at all

I was talking about more dangerous battlers in general, you plugged Mooks name in by yaself. Brizz should be battling someone who's better with angles so he can push past as much of it as possible before battling Mook ( i personally dont want to see Brizz at all but it is what it is)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
"my fukk ups are bigger than your accomplishments"
:mjlol:
B Magic clownin' with that bar against Jerry Wess

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It fukk Ice for life. How can a Black person possibly c00n at this moment and time:snoop:

I really don’t know what to say about this Math situation. I need more evidence to make any type of judgement. Math always seem drunk or high when he’s on camera. He needs to be in a clear mind when he address this issue. If Math really did rape her he deserves whatever coming to him. Rapist and pedophiles are the worse of the worse.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh word?

Show me where i said Mook.... I'll wait

I was talking about more dangerous battlers in general, you plugged Mooks name in by yaself. Brizz should be battling someone who's better with angles so he can push past as much of it as possible before battling Mook ( i personally dont want to see Brizz at all but it is what it is)

Aww shyt i probably might of been responding to MJ and quoted you lol yeah I gotta eat this one....pardon self