Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
My only real complaint is he's boring. He's just not a fun watch as a battle rap fan. And he's not particularly great at anything. He's just kinda okay at everything.

He's like a C student. You know he's never gonna fail a class, but he's not gonna stand out either. He's just kinda there.
this forreal. he's super boring. a DNA that can't freestyle and you can predict most of his punches. punches, setups, all of those are lackluster. only haymaker i can remember is the go get it moment against jakkboy and that was an angle placed in his lap

reps ATL, somehow got boo'd so much in his 3rd vs Twork (in ATL) that he contemplated not finishing his round

kinda sad that his best ever performance (in my opinion) still ended with Surf dirty 30'ing him

how he got the name and stature he has in battle rap is beyond me

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
My only real complaint is he's boring. He's just not a fun watch as a battle rap fan. And he's not particularly great at anything. He's just kinda okay at everything.

He's like a C student. You know he's never gonna fail a class, but he's not gonna stand out either. He's just kinda there.

Calling him a C student is giving him too much credit. C students do that shyt on purpose. JJDD unintentionally ass. But he think he Dylan or some shyt.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think he has the worst voice in battle rap, which is a real problem.

Poor rap voice, terrible bars, non believability, etc.

His wins are based on getting the worst version of his opponent, because they’re not scare of him.

I’ll give him credit if you come to battle him and you’re not prepared, he’s going to win clearly. He doesn’t choke, stumble, and comes with three rounds that exactly the same lol. His rounds don’t really stand out in the sense that you watch a Todd battle and his first round may have been the best. They’re all just the same lol.

He’s not a really dynamic battler

ReasonableMatic

Daps
The Diddy arrest news cycle got me noticing how much Nitty lowkey looks like him lmao

IMG-0618.jpg