Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
I can see him directing his attention to someone like Surf.

Rum has been underwhelming on the big stage (Clips/Roc) though. Interesting to see how the URL utilizes him.

Seems like a good dude to put against any new (new to URL or dudes coming through the URL farm) bar heavy dudes against. Maybe hang him out there as bait and see if some of the roster decide "this nikka is not that nice I'll roast him."

Brizz and Nitty are good early card dudes. Brizz is all energy and Nitty is strung together punches -- both of them need a live crowd to feed off of to improve their momentum/product. Both are ok on the stage, but I'm thinking not main event material on large cards.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dwillhuh: at Cortez. I guess I need to peep his recent battles.

I wonder if Chris realizes he made Danja Zone look like a complete herb :mjlol:... and kinda made Writer's Bloque as a unit look lame.

Danja Zone was looking at Rum standing across from him, talking through his rounds like :dwillhuh: "I thought we was Writer's Bloque brothers about to have another small room classic... dat ain't bar for bar.. he's trying to make me look corny".
Rum looking across at him like "The fukk am I doing affiliating with this herb shyt, I hope this nygga doesn't follow me around when we get back to the hotel" :snoop:

:russ::russ::russ:

Writer's Bloque was who I thought they were.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris also brought to my attention that Cortez actually had a room shaker this year. :pachaha:

That "Total Slaughter puzzy, cause after one round I was sleeping on the couch" would have gotten a crazy reaction on any stage.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His argument for it is on point though.

Angryfan has spent like two years off and on trying to put some respect on Cortez's name. Snitch Unbias did it in less than 10 minutes of talking.

lNEg8.gif