Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Da fukk wrong wit nitty :dahell: nikka was restin his chin on Roc's collarbone, coulda got dosed up for that real quick

These nikkas will violate spaces then cry when a nikka push em :mjlol:

Yeah I mean I like aggression but Nitty was being extra.

His demeanor during the Ave battle is what works best for him

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka get the fukk outta here.
A fukking Goodz stan? I don't need to read any other weird battlerap opinions you have. Ignore list. :camby:

You're right, thats why Goodz hasnt battled on URL since 2014. Aint nobody checking for dude. FOH
You're probably a Rum Nitty fan. It's okay, the bullies aren't gonna dump you in the garbage anymore.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Da fukk wrong wit nitty :dahell: nikka was restin his chin on Roc's collarbone, coulda got dosed up for that real quick

These nikkas will violate spaces then cry when a nikka push em :mjlol:
Yea like if you wanna get in my face while you rap it kinda comes with the territory I probably will let that go, but there is no need to get that close to me while I'm rappin

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Assuming this turns out to be another underwhelming battle, whose at fault for this consistently happening? URL? The battlers? The crowds? Or is it a combination of all the above?

When I think of the best battles from 2016, I don't think any of them happened on URL. There must be a reason for this.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Assuming this turns out to be another underwhelming battle, whose at fault for this consistently happening? URL? The battlers? The crowds? Or is it a combination of all the above?

When I think of the best battles from 2016, I don't think any of them happened on URL. There must be a reason for this.

Rum vs Ave
Rum vs Ill Will
Guntitles vs NWX
Chess vs Ave
Ryda vs Trez

Didnt happen on URL?

And regarding the perfomances, its up to the battlers to put on a good show. The leagues role is to provide good footage, promo and presentation.