Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's crazy. I'll watch a Goodz battle before most of these new, boring, generic, lyrical miracle rappers

Almost had a Debatable with Hollow (beat himself), ended X-Factor's career, beat Hitman in his hometown, beat Verb, great battle with Conceited, multiple fire 1 round battles. If you don't like his style, that's fine, but to say he's trash and never had any good material is just hating.

Goodz aint been shyt since he ran from Verb.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Battle Rap Forensic Expert is like the True Detective of this shyt on YouTube. Sheesh.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
That's crazy. I'll watch a Goodz battle before most of these new, boring, generic, lyrical miracle rappers

Almost had a Debatable with Hollow (beat himself), ended X-Factor's career, beat Hitman in his hometown, beat Verb, great battle with Conceited, multiple fire 1 round battles. If you don't like his style, that's fine, but to say he's trash and never had any good material is just hating.

nikka get the fukk outta here.
A fukking Goodz stan? I don't need to read any other weird battlerap opinions you have. Ignore list. :camby:

The goodz hate is just from tbz weirdos.

You're right, thats why Goodz hasnt battled on URL since 2014. Aint nobody checking for dude. FOH

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
nikka get the fukk outta here.
A fukking Goodz stan? I don't need to read any other weird battlerap opinions you have. Ignore list. :camby:

You're right, thats why Goodz hasnt battled on URL since 2014. Aint nobody checking for dude. FOH

Checking for him and outright hating him is 2 different things.

Last edited:

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
Roc vs Rum trailer dropped.... Roc AND Surf seem to have lost all the bass in their voices.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just sayin'......Goodz shows the fukk up

:yeshrug:

I already know a couple of you are gonna be like "HE LOST THEM ALL", nah....these are three different good performances by Goodz on three different stages.

All 3 of these were ass. Good was just less ass than his opponent. The tallest midget per se