Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

*awaits Spud's response to Blac wanting Goodz back :lolbron:*

w5RpvN3.png

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

*awaits Spud's response to Blac wanting Goodz back :lolbron:*

Son.. I'm heated. Yo Jayblac needs to take a bullet in the head. He's a fakkit that likes to party with these bum ass battle rappers. Why in the fukk would you want to see Goodz back? We might as well put X Factor, Calicoe and Rich Dollaz on the same card and call it night of trash battles.

:hhh::scust:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Surf should demand a Bigg K battle.

If he got a Bigg K battle, wrote his ass off, & put on a good show, the battle rap world would be all on his sack like 2016 didn't happen.
Why Bigg K and where would the battle be? There are other guys Surf could accomplish this same thing but with, and some to greater success.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Son.. I'm heated. Yo Jayblac needs to take a bullet in the head. He's a fakkit that likes to party with these bum ass battle rappers. Why in the fukk would you want to see Goodz back? We might as well put X Factor, Calicoe and Rich Dollaz on the same card and call it night of trash battles.

:hhh::scust:

When does Goodz have bad performances?

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem is Jazz said all of this in the Official battle and her people were yelling at Deebo during the verse.

Even if the Morawsha situation was mentioned in the Jaz/Official, battle are you willing to argue that hearsay (Jaz talking about what she heard) & Chris having secret audio of Morawsha are the same thing?

Are you willing to defend the Chris telling Debo Swave told him he wanted to fight him?

Prior to these situations, have you heard of multiple instances where Chris came under fire for putting information out there that wasn't available to the public? Yes or no.

Doesn't look like there's a problem at all, cause I don't see anything that allows Chris to escape the "tattletale" tag.

:ufdup: If you don't consider him to be a tattle tale, you're going to have to break it down for us because it kinda puts your character in question as well. Remember, he doesn't have any financial stake in all this. As far we know, he's doesn't have any ownership of any of these battle rap leagues, nor does he have an employment contract with any of these leagues.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I like Goodz, but I don't know if I've ever been pleased with all 3 of his rounds in any battle. Round 1 is usually fire. Then Round 2 or 3 might be dope. But between rounds 2 and 3 there's 3 minutes of material that I wish I could just delete. What he does starts to drag a little bit. I'm going to have to go back and see if he has any battles where he spits 3 rounds with replay value. I didn't enjoy his performance in the Hitman battle, but most of his other 1 rounders are pretty dope.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
"Put needles in her body but i aint a voodo doctor"
Grams of the smack, She goes head first like a scuba diver"
They call me for the bricks, I pull up on her like a Uber driver"

I damn near forgot about this body. All this TTop talk and yall act like fat suge aint kill that nikka :wow:

O-red bout to do the same shyt to Ave.

Last edited:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
"Put needles in her body but i aint a voodo doctor"
Grams of the smack, She goes head first like a scuba diver"
They call me for the smack, I pull up on her like a Uber driver"

I damn near forgot about this body. All this TTop talk and yall act like fat suge aint kill that nikka :wow:

Yeah, I've got the D but I'll give him a Cal
Headshot, make him sit Indian style

:scust:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

I'm not going to even entertain this like that fakkit wizworld. Goodz is trash, period. Nothing about any of his material has ever been fire or dope.

If you can't spit good bars, you don't need to getting booked. We don't owe any of these bum ass nikkas that started on URL anything. Let them keep they trash ass home.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going to even entertain this like that fakkit wizworld. Goodz is trash, period. Nothing about any of his material has ever been fire or dope.

If you can't spit good bars, you don't need to getting booked. We don't owe any of these bum ass nikkas that started on URL anything. Let them keep they trash ass home.
That's crazy. I'll watch a Goodz battle before most of these new, boring, generic, lyrical miracle rappers

Almost had a Debatable with Hollow (beat himself), ended X-Factor's career, beat Hitman in his hometown, beat Verb, great battle with Conceited, multiple fire 1 round battles. If you don't like his style, that's fine, but to say he's trash and never had any good material is just hating.