Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Good job, CAPS. Wing got that cake, too, I know you ain't dippin' from that.

:salute:

This fool Caps was logical and coherent for a good 15 minutes straight. Da fukk :dahell:

Respect to him though, this ain't the board for it but we know how these situations go...

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caps is the Tay Roc of bloggers. He just hopped out of a bodybag, and got his shyt off in a rematch. Now he's about to tear shyt up

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Surf should demand a Bigg K battle.

If he got a Bigg K battle, wrote his ass off, & put on a good show, the battle rap world would be all on his sack like 2016 didn't happen.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But still in many cases, Chris is NOT exposing what we already know. This is information that he is privy to, and he chooses to share with others when he decides the time is right. He had a "secret tape" of Morawsha. He was told in confidence by Swave that Debo wanted to fight him, and he let Debo know who told him. There are countless other examples of him snitching on people.
He doesn't have any financial stake in any of this, so what he is doing is snitching, point blank.
Problem is Jazz said all of this in the Official battle and her people were yelling at Deebo during the verse.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Serius Jones has been improving.

He should select his opponents better this year.

:mjlol:Battle Rap Truth's hatred for Serius Jones almost rivals my hatred for the West Coast/Debo/Etc.

Last edited: