Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nu Jerzey Twork is what JC/Roc would be if it were a battler and not a battle.

If I am interpreting what you typed correctly, basically your sayng NJ Twerk is the goat? It that correct?

Because a JC/Tay Roc hybrid would be unstoppable, and I don't see that in Twerk.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
If I am interpreting what you typed correctly, basically your sayng NJ Twerk is the goat? It that correct?

Because a JC/Tay Roc hybrid would be unstoppable, and I don't see that in Twerk.
I think he's saying Twork is the living embodiment of the actually JC/Tay Roc battle

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought it was a simple analogy...Nu Jersey Twork (worst name ever) gives ppl mixed feelings like JC/Tay Roc

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Watched this earlier. Battle Truth is speaking all facts here but this blog is at least 2x as long as it needs to be.

Agreed. It almost feels like if CAPS got put on blast like that.....I wonder what will happen to Chris Unbias. But I think the thing about Battle Truth is he sees the street side of it but Chris is more about the business of battle rap. And he is right that him airing that out could cause problems for Marwasha later on even though her and Debo squashed it behind the scenes.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Battle Truth's problem is he thinks because he's street he's automatically right. Chris did some fukk shyt but sometimes you have to meet people where they're at. Deebo has been aired out multiple times by his own artists, even in battles. Chris exposing what we already know in further detail is actually doing a favor to any artist that's thinking of working with QOTR right now.