Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Brizz is awful now. Jesus. What a fall off.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forcing myself to finally watch Clips/Ill Will.:snoop:

Yeah I never watched it when it dropped. Already want to turn it off with this shyt Clips is spitting.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Is he really homeless?
Naah

nikkas deadass questioning that shyt? :russ:
They broke up, he moved somewhere else.
Wing all of a sudden goin to PSA of all stations to air her feelings out while he never even spoke on her.
nikkas should know betta dealing with bytches what that is about.
A scorned female will always go to ya enemy when she's in her feelings.
Tell them you ain't shyt, can't fukk, all types of shyt.
But you was with him all that time tho, shyts predictable

You had 3letterman last year coming back to AFR talkin bout "what's good my brother, good to be back on the show with my brother" this that and the 3rd.
Get back with Timbo and now shyt on him.
You had Posey, Snake Eyez and Jam J goin to TWR to shyt on Caps only for them to come back to AFR.
Jam J was back on the show recently off the strength of Posey and em, but you could tell he didn't bring any value to the show so I don't expect him back on like that

Litteraly all of them nikkas came back to AFR. (Except Timbo)
If you pay attention to nikkas actions, shyt is clear as day what's goin on

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Did you watch the Ars battle in full

I stopped at the vbrizz cee lo line. I couldn't take it anymore. I used to stan brizz hard when he came in, but this new brizz is so awful. Damn near everything is filler.

I think arsonal took a dive too. He looked like he ain't he couldn't wait to leave.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

over an hour for a stock drop list. :damn: chris goin in

Surf stans are having a gatdamn fit in these YouTube comments. Gatdamn I've never seen stannery like this :wow: Matter of fact I have, (Drake stans) :dead:

Dudes are goin at Chris and are literally telling him to leave Surf alone :wow: Some cats are saying that Chris has a personal beef with Surf that's why he's "hating" on him :dead:

I swear man, some of these dudes out here act as if Surf is their father and is above any criticism. shyt is spooky :wow:

Chris spit nothing but facts about Surf choking, half assin battles, and being a gatdamn diva. But Surf stans run to that nikkaz rescue like crazy :cape:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Surf stans are having a gatdamn fit in these YouTube comments. Gatdamn I've never seen stannery like this :wow: Matter of fact I have, (Drake stans) :dead:

Dudes are goin at Chris and are literally telling him to leave Surf alone :wow: Some cats are saying that Chris has a personal beef with Surf that's why he's "hating" on him :dead:

I swear man, some of these dudes out here act as if Surf is their father and is above any criticism. shyt is spooky :wow:

Chris spit nothing but facts about Surf choking, half assin battles, and being a gatdamn diva. But Surf stans run to that nikkaz rescue like crazy :cape:

Anybody that says Chris isn't the best blogger is a fakkit.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@wizworld

What is the story on this battle truth guy? is he a new blogger? I see yall post about him, but im not too famaliar with him.

New blogger. Pretty interesting viewpoints, some of them nonsensical but delivered with a very entertaining level of conviction. His biggest problem is that he's not as well versed on battle rap history as most others, but he's still interesting. I believe he was locked up during some critical years of battle rap history. He also has a hilariously bizarre vendetta vs Smack.
Not sure how we can have post "Danny Myers thinks P-Nut is the GOAT of KOTD" but Battle Truth is forbidden lol.
He spazzed on Chris Unbias here

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
"The machine got a mind of it's own my sub conscious" :wow:

How the fukk no one say this before. It's always the simple bars that hit the hardest.
That's how I felt about Big T's piece behind your head line.