Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@wizworld

What is the story on this battle truth guy? is he a new blogger? I see yall post about him, but im not too famaliar with him.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only thing i'm not digging about this stock drop list [so far] is his part about Danja Zone, how are you gonna put him on the list and not even look for the battles he had for the year?

Does Clips belong on the list, absolutely but it seems like Chris entire reasoning was because he didn't perform well on URL...not that he didn't perform well in every single battle..simply because he didn't perform well on URL........but its supposed to be Unbiased?

The Debo/QOTR shyt, this goes back to what i said before about Chris. If he's cool with you its all light jabs and imma just keep it real. The moment he's not he goes in on you and drops some unknown behind the scenes shyt [did the same thing with Miltown Bloe and Arsonal]

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Big at ain't pumpin fear in nobody :heh:
He's not but I legit don't have any interest in seeing him battle the newest class. Them nikkas aren't ready for anything besides maybe ryda and thats just a wack matchup.