Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, this is one of the most pathetic excuses I've ever heard :mjlol:

Big T is a vet. He should be able to come up with material for anybody. The whole, "I can't come up with material for ____. That's the same lame excuse Cyserro said about Bishop Brigante. :dead:

And you can't do the whole dismissive thing and try to act like "we don't care about____ group of battlers or other leagues. That's wack man. Just say that YOU don't care. Cats gotta stop making convenient excuses for battlers or dismissive arguments for leagues that THEY don't care about.

I think you have a hard time understanding viewpoints that you don't agree with. I wish this argument was cut and dry, but it's not. I don't agree with how Big T is going about all this, nor do I think he URL should put their energy back into the Vets. But I understand his viewpoint.

If you don't think being under contract & having no real history gives the rookies an advantage, then you aren't paying enough attention.

URL created the whole idea that what happens on other leagues doesn't matter. So they both benefit and suffer from it. Aren't we talking about Big T taking a URL rookie? So yeah, that's relevant to why Big T takes no names on other leagues. URL battles effect your stock. If his pickiness keeps him from getting booked on URL, too bad for him. But I get it though.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
P-Nut should be getting more shine. But if he doesn't know how to promote himself, he should join a well known battle rap crew. He's been around way too long to allow himself to be overlooked.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I think you have a hard time understanding viewpoints that you don't agree with. I wish this argument was cut and dry, but it's not. I don't agree with how Big T is going about all this, nor do I think he URL should put their energy back into the Vets. But I understand his viewpoint.

If you don't think being under contract & having no real history gives the rookies an advantage, then you aren't paying enough attention.

URL created the whole idea that what happens on other leagues doesn't matter. So they both benefit and suffer from it. Aren't we talking about Big T taking a URL rookie? So yeah, that's relevant to why Big T takes no names on other leagues. URL battles effect your stock. If his pickiness keeps him from getting booked on URL, too bad for him. But I get it though.

You completely skipped over the main points of my argument :francis:

You've been bamboozled and hoodwinked by this notion that "if it ain't URL it don't count" :beli:

I don't drink the URL kool laid like many other Sheeps do. If other leagues don't matter, why does URL discourage URL battlers from battling on other platforms (especially when they lose)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Anybody that says Chris isn't the best blogger is a fakkit.

He really is. My only gripe with him is when he messed up from time to time and tries to cover it up. I'm glad he's saying its nothing personal, its unbiased though to clear up his criticisms. And as ignant as Battle Truth can be, Chris called him out twice and didn't address him for real when Battle Truth went at him. Kind of feel like, if he can go at AFM, Queenzflip, Math, Debo & QOTR, Thesaurus, and Heavybags like that.....then why address Battle Truth for real? I dunno.....just my opinion.

Last edited:

Ardamus

Daps
New blogger. Pretty interesting viewpoints, some of them nonsensical but delivered with a very entertaining level of conviction. His biggest problem is that he's not as well versed on battle rap history as most others, but he's still interesting. I believe he was locked up during some critical years of battle rap history. He also has a hilariously bizarre vendetta vs Smack.
Not sure how we can have post "Danny Myers thinks P-Nut is the GOAT of KOTD" but Battle Truth is forbidden lol.
He spazzed on Chris Unbias here

Yeah, I like Battle Truth but he needs to really do more research before he blogs. I got over the lisp, lol. But yeah, when he was on the AFM show, he clearly missed a lot from being locked up. And that's understandable. What would work for him is to probably do blogs on him catching up whatever he missed as far as battle rap goes.

Ardamus

Daps
P-Nut should be getting more shine. But if he doesn't know how to promote himself, he should join a well known battle rap crew. He's been around way too long to allow himself to be overlooked.

True. When he changed his name, no one knew him anymore. Fans were like "where the fukk is Ayem and who is Pnut?", lol. Weird thing is he really started once KOTD took over the Fresh Coast. I kept wondering if he was trying to get on Grind Time back before the folded.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Chris only issue is those times where he gets extremely petty and spreads behind the scene info for no other reason than spite

Would you rather know the BS going on behind the scenes, or would you rather a blogger kiss ass and be afraid to give real criticism?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Would you rather know the BS going on behind the scenes, or would you rather a blogger kiss ass and be afraid to give real criticism?
I can give real critism myself, i dont need jayblac to do it to make me feel validated

I dont need to know who dislikes who behind the scenes and the other chatty pattyness chris talks about either. Especially when it's obvious he's in his feelings

But those two things arent even connected spud :what: you coulda came up with a better response.

Dont you usually complain when someone starts a convo about non battle things in here? :jbhmm::troll:

If i had to choose i would choose the one concerning an actual battle, not politics, that's the main reason i stopped paying any attention to Caps and AFM. Chris would be the best if he didn't show female tendencies when someone doesnt fukk with him

Last edited:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf:
15780994_10154758500121855_4955060769175065782_n.jpg

C'mon son.. Bad Newz coulda chose a betta team than DotMobb

I know right... why the hell would he want to be in a group with 3 battle rap LEGENDS?