Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Family Man

Banned
Daps

:ohhh:
Man, I knew something was up when I listened to the show the other day and randomly CAPS was like "nah, Winged, you can't have me like that" or somethin' weird. Damn, Jimz, cold for this. Daaaaaamn......

Who the fukk is this corny spic?

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He really is. My only gripe with him is when he messed up from time to time and tries to cover it up. I'm glad he's saying its nothing personal, its unbiased though to clear up his criticisms. And as ignant as Battle Truth can be, Chris called him out twice and didn't address him for real when Battle Truth went at him. Kind of feel like, if he can go at AFM, Queenzflip, Math, Debo & QOTR, Thesaurus, and Heavybags like that.....then why address Battle Truth for real? I dunno.....just my opinion.

Because Battle Tooth is a contrarian with a lisp, knows little about battle rap (especially as a business) and says a lot of dumb shyt.

He can rap though.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Mobb got a Carolina breh :wow:
Naah

nikkas deadass questioning that shyt? :russ:
They broke up, he moved somewhere else.
Wing all of a sudden goin to PSA of all stations to air her feelings out while he never even spoke on her.
nikkas should know betta dealing with bytches what that is about.
A scorned female will always go to ya enemy when she's in her feelings.
Tell them you ain't shyt, can't fukk, all types of shyt.
But you was with him all that time tho, shyts predictable

You had 3letterman last year coming back to AFR talkin bout "what's good my brother, good to be back on the show with my brother" this that and the 3rd.
Get back with Timbo and now shyt on him.
You had Posey, Snake Eyez and Jam J goin to TWR to shyt on Caps only for them to come back to AFR.
Jam J was back on the show recently off the strength of Posey and em, but you could tell he didn't bring any value to the show so I don't expect him back on like that

Litteraly all of them nikkas came back to AFR. (Except Timbo)
If you pay attention to nikkas actions, shyt is clear as day what's goin on
Naaaahh

3letta clearly said he was cool until Caps ambushed him with Serius Jones, then he was on some fukk that shyt. I give him credit for controlling his own media, last few episodes its been 3 and his homeboy controlling the boards, not Tim and the episodes go up on 3's channel.

Caps can't be trusted imo. Sucks he fell on hard times but it is what it is. He had a good black woman holding him down and fukked it up, that's his problem.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's a wack battle sprinkled with some brilliance by brizz.
Yea once i realized i should just skips arsonals rounds it was way more entertaining

Brizz is a REALLY good rapper :wow: half the time im just enjoying how he's stringing words together, dont really notice he aint sayin shyt until the random torture bars kick in

I feel like with him the struggle is turning things into a quicker paced battle format (setup-punch-setup-punch)

The lead up to that perfect attendance line was battle rap PERFECTION :ohlawd: if he wove together his natural rapping ability with stuff relevant to battlerap like that more often he'd be top tier material, he might wanna holla at verb or lux for pointers cuz those are the only url guys that show a natural gift of rhyming to me (qp/daylyt/born arent URL) they can teach him other ways to attack than torture bars

It's easy to see why lux was a huge fan of him even tho he isnt a lyrical miracle type of rapper, i appreciate the uniqie style he brings to the table

Last edited: