Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing i'm not digging about this stock drop list [so far] is his part about Danja Zone, how are you gonna put him on the list and not even look for the battles he had for the year?

Does Clips belong on the list, absolutely but it seems like Chris entire reasoning was because he didn't perform well on URL...not that he didn't perform well in every single battle..simply because he didn't perform well on URL........but its supposed to be Unbiased?

The Debo/QOTR shyt, this goes back to what i said before about Chris. If he's cool with you its all light jabs and imma just keep it real. The moment he's not he goes in on you and drops some unknown behind the scenes shyt [did the same thing with Miltown Bloe and Arsonal]

Danja Zone's year was just regular. Very mediocre. I guess he put him up there, because his 2015 was so great. He shouldn't be on there imo.

I think as far as battlers, you gotta have Magic, Surf, Math, Pat Stay, & Clips. You can order them however you want.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
He's not but I legit don't have any interest in seeing him battle the newest class. Them nikkas aren't ready for anything besides maybe ryda and thats just a wack matchup.
At the same time it's corny to call people out if you aren't gonna battle them

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big T ain't pumpin fear in nobody :heh:

But..... he has the biggest bodybag of the last couple months.

I think the problem with battling the new guys is that there's NOTHING to talk about.

If he battles Ryda, Ryda has 6-7 years worth of Big T history to work from. We know absolutely nothing about Ryda. We might not even care anything about Ryda.

A sloppy showing or loss on URL effects your stock. So Big T can battle all these guys we don't care about on other leagues, but not on URL.

Anyway I thought Big T's argument was "Smack should be booking us instead of wasting time with them". Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
But..... he has the biggest bodybag of the last couple months.

I think the problem with battling the new guys is that there's NOTHING to talk about.

If he battles Ryda, Ryda has 6-7 years worth of Big T history to work from. We know absolutely nothing about Ryda. We might not even care anything about Ryda.

A sloppy showing or loss on URL effects your stock. So Big T can battle all these guys we don't care about on other leagues, but not on URL.

Anyway I thought Big T's argument was "Smack should be booking us instead of wasting time with them". Correct me if I'm wrong.

Bro, this is one of the most pathetic excuses I've ever heard :mjlol:

Big T is a vet. He should be able to come up with material for anybody. The whole, "I can't come up with material for ____. That's the same lame excuse Cyserro said about Bishop Brigante. :dead:

And you can't do the whole dismissive thing and try to act like "we don't care about____ group of battlers or other leagues. That's wack man. Just say that YOU don't care. Cats gotta stop making convenient excuses for battlers or dismissive arguments for leagues that THEY don't care about.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Pnut took no clear losses. If he did lose, his opponent edged him. He bodybagged J. Dose and Bonnie in the bunker.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
15780994_10154758500121855_4955060769175065782_n.jpg

C'mon son.. Bad Newz coulda chose a betta team than DotMobb

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

:ohhh:
Man, I knew something was up when I listened to the show the other day and randomly CAPS was like "nah, Winged, you can't have me like that" or somethin' weird. Damn, Jimz, cold for this. Daaaaaamn......