Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so lemme get this straight

Bdot said the crowd wasnt really feelin one of his bars in his 2nd so he almost choked and decided to end it

Now that's fine and all, but it's kinda weird how chris defended it and called it a "vet move" knowing damn well if anyone else did that he'd be at their necks :dead: that bias

Bdot seem like a cool nikka but it's one of those situations where other people act out of character for him so it makes you not wanna fukk with him :francis:

Yup. You can see how both Caps & Unbias go out of their way to give B Dot credit.
And somehow Caps convinced himself that Cortez didn't know enough Spanish to understand what B Dot said to him in the 3rd. He basically reiterated the "You're not a Spaniard, you're Taino so rep that" but Caps want to believe B Dot is so deep he said some whole other shyt.

I mean I have my biases too, but I don't have the type of platform that allows me to manipulate the fans.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Mickey Factz will bar Verb's life away but Verb will probably win

Verb definitely has more stage presence than Mickey Factz
But it prolly won't go down on URL so Verb's stage experience won't count as much.

Let's take KOTD for example.
The crowd always let's you cook and gain momentum.
But Verb was STILL stumbling left and right vs The Saurus like I BEEN sayin he been doin for years. And that shyt counts a lot to me.
Imagine that performance vs a clean performance by Factz. It would look bad for Verb in the room.
Let alone on Cam

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mickey Factz is too self-indulgent to beat Verb in a battle. He's never catered to the masses, and he's going to go into the battle thinking everyone in the venue knows all about him.

He needs to battle someone like Quantum Physics first.
Didn't he have a beef with DNA? DNA might do him badly.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
so lemme get this straight

Bdot said the crowd wasnt really feelin one of his bars in his 2nd so he almost choked and decided to end it

Now that's fine and all, but it's kinda weird how chris defended it and called it a "vet move" knowing damn well if anyone else did that he'd be at their necks :dead: that bias

Bdot seem like a cool nikka but it's one of those situations where other people act out of character for him so it makes you not wanna fukk with him :francis:

Yup. You can see how both Caps & Unbias go out of their way to give B Dot credit.
And somehow Caps convinced himself that Cortez didn't know enough Spanish to understand what B Dot said to him in the 3rd. He basically reiterated the "You're not a Spaniard, you're Taino so rep that" but Caps want to believe B Dot is so deep he said some whole other shyt.

I mean I have my biases too, but I don't have the type of platform that allows me to manipulate the fans.

But y'all nikkas are gonna roast him over that end of the round tho when its something that's happened before with other battle rappers? I'm sayin'....its not like he choked in the middle of his round. I see what you mean by CAPS and Unbias defending him before speaking to him but, he did rap his ass off in that 2nd round and got off 95% of what he wanted to say. Plenty of battle rappers have done that. Leave out bars or get time called on them when they can't finish the end of their rounds.

Truth be told, B Dot, is a real cool dude. Very humble and knowledgeable.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
But y'all nikkas are gonna roast him over that end of the round tho when its something that's happened before with other battle rappers? I'm sayin'....its not like he choked in the middle of his round. I see what you mean by CAPS and Unbias defending him before speaking to him but, he did rap his ass off in that 2nd round and got off 95% of what he wanted to say. Plenty of battle rappers have done that. Leave out bars or get time called on them when they can't finish the end of their rounds.

I like B Dot. He seems like a good nikka.

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
If i was Verb.. i wouldn't take him until he battled somebody else first.

Mickey will have bars but Verb is an Overall better battler..

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

I still havent watched the battle yet so i cant say

But i can say nikkas giving him passes while not giving it to any other battler is transparent as fukk and these bloggers claim to be objective about everything, chris went out of his way to explain why bdot deserved a pass he usually NEVER does that

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ain't Mickey lose to the fat Danja Zone? How does he magically become a much better battle rapper without taking some warm up battles?
No idea. im assuming he's been sparring behind the scenes but tha aint the same as battling for a crowd

nikkas like Mickey could easily win in a battler only crowd imo but that regular fan crowd a different beast