Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Not true, humble nikkas that wanna do better take that criticism on the chin, most of these guys are mental midgets that's why they react that way
Of course there's exceptions to every rule but MOST people don't like criticism. Even if you're hard on yourself you don't want OTHERS telling you you're trash. Come on. nikkas ain't gotta argue everything

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course there's exceptions to every rule but MOST people don't like criticism. Even if you're hard on yourself you don't want OTHERS telling you you're trash. Come on. nikkas ain't gotta argue everything

Yeah. And applying regular people rules to entertainers never works anyway. Most entertainers who make it have an insanely inflated sense of self worth, they have to be slightly delusional to even make it on the general public's radar. The biggest problem I see is he doesn't have much of a support system. If he has to rely on Angryfan Radio to give him some "real talk", then he's not in a good space lol.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Man I'm sorry but the mental breakdown after no reaction to the colostomy bag line is lowkey killing me

Cyssero: Now he a bytch with a purse! :birdman:

Crowd: :dame:

Cyssero: :mindblown::damn::sadcam::to:......Aint no fukkin energy in the room :mjcry:

Like he didn't kill all of it after choking for 5 minutes :mjlol:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Man I'm sorry but the mental breakdown after no reaction to the colostomy bag line is lowkey killing me

Cyssero: Now he a bytch with a purse! :birdman:

Crowd: :dame:

Cyssero: :mindblown::damn::sadcam::to:......Aint no fukkin energy in the room :mjcry:

Like he didn't kill all of it after choking for 5 minutes :mjlol:
:mjlol:
15392987_1301425709928495_7039193980654817705_o.jpg

YOOOOO :russ::dead:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:jbhmm:I was thinking the other day - Cys

How to have Battlerap's WORST choke ever? :martin:
Well you got it nikka :francis:

That shyt was embarrassing. Btw, why the fukk is Heavybags there.:martin: He should be banned from all battle rap cards. Get that racist fat fukk outta here:camby:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

so lemme get this straight

Bdot said the crowd wasnt really feelin one of his bars in his 2nd so he almost choked and decided to end it

Now that's fine and all, but it's kinda weird how chris defended it and called it a "vet move" knowing damn well if anyone else did that he'd be at their necks :dead: that bias

Bdot seem like a cool nikka but it's one of those situations where other people act out of character for him so it makes you not wanna fukk with him :francis:

Last edited: