Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Ave would make that nikka look so gatdamn corny. Glue Eazy 3-0'd reepah rell. How in the fukk would Reepah have a chance with Ave :what:

Rell beat Glueazy easily... you too drunk off the white boy can rap gas from crowd.
I can see people saying Glu won, but 3-0? nikka you didnt even watch the battle then :rudy:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Rell beat Glueazy easily... you too drunk off the white boy can rap gas from crowd.
I can see people saying Glu won, but 3-0? nikka you didnt even watch the battle then :rudy:

Hell no man. You smokin dust :mjlol: I broke down that battle bar for bar. Rell knew he lost too

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Reepah Rell vs Ave? :what:
That nikka litteraly rapped his heart out for 7minutes
Only for Suge to take that easy win in 3minutes.
TF he gon do with Ave BARKING at him:mjlol:
Like we ain't kept the file of the last time a nikka put that pressure on him :martin:
:ufdup: We seen you BEFORE the facepaint nikka :demonic:

He at the window like "awww SHYT, that's the shooter and the driver nikka"

That nikka Rell flinched at the hook line :russ:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don't know, I think he understand what they were saying even then but when you're being attacked (wasn't really but I could see how it felt like it) and are caught in the moment, you lash out against it even if you think it's true deep down. I don't care who you are, nobody likes being told they're not doing good, even if they known in their heart of hearts that it's true.
Not true, humble nikkas that wanna do better take that criticism on the chin, most of these guys are mental midgets that's why they react that way