Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
He makes Charron and Clips look like amateurs when they rebuttal

I don't know, man, about Charron. He gets to the punch quicker. And the muthafukka got roomshakers on the big platforms. Clips has freestyled too much and bullshytted in his battles for way to long now so I feel you on that.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yo brehs I went back and watched Jai 400 vs Bill Collector. This nikka Jai 400 had a FIRE first round. He went at Bill with a dope angle about gettin his ass whooped by Hitman :mjlol:

@ReasonableMatic

"Hand to God, He did you badly Bill, but not I, you got me mistaken badly Bill, ratty peel-ratty steal, whoever comin at me Bill, Shooter..that mean I'll put the Tre on you like Bradley Beal/Bill :damn: :bustback:

You wanted trouble until you see how trouble get, he gave you double fists, then double kicks, you took a couple licks, he made you fold, Bill was knocked out cold like he was tired from workin double shifts" :to:

(that's a fact) That was weak I'm scratchin that, but your pride's gon be like you after the fight, you gon be left swol once I/eye start to black :damn:
But you said you got the burner right?..... You shoulda brought out the mac for that, you a fraud, we ain't seen Bill hold iron since caddy shack :damn:

Ask him, what he ever did for his town? Nothing, that's why the people they ignore this clown/
Had some homies doin time down in Bordingtown/
You from PA? Well you ain't from Philly,...so I could give a fukk about him Nor his Town/Norristown :damn: :damn:

Your name a Bill Collector, well where do I begin BC/ I'm not your friend, there no reason to pretend BC/ with this cannon, I'm wylin out like MTV/ so if I see BS I'm a NBC/ end BC" :damn:

:bustback::bustback:

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Battle Rap missed its Window to REALLY cash out.... It's funny to hear them talk about how it should be structured now lol. Been saying that for YEARS. I have no idea why URL wasn't doing that EARLY. Boggles my mind
To this day I still don't understand why they don't do PPV and merch. You're getting millions of views on free content, why not?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cuz they bootleg it and it dont even out
Makes no sense when you're going to put it up for free later anyways. Every businessman knows a bird in hand is not worth two in the bush.

You get that money from the people who will pay. Bootleggers were never going to give you money.

URL probably lost out on $250,000+ not doing PPVs.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Makes no sense when you're going to put it up for free later anyways. Every businessman knows a bird in hand is not worth two in the bush.

You get that money from the people who will pay. Bootleggers were never going to give you money.

URL probably lost out on $250,000+ not doing PPVs.
takes away from the views on the release and u cant slow release the content after everyone has seen it
they did it and it didnt make sense when they looked at the numbers
I doubt if they made more the time they did it or saw potential in it they wouldnt do the ppv again

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
takes away from the views on the release and u cant slow release the content after everyone has seen it
they did it and it didnt make sense when they looked at the numbers
I doubt if they made more the time they did it or saw potential in it they wouldnt do the ppv again
I'm sorry but it's just bad business to throwaway paying customers for Youtube views.