Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
My bad, that was a typo.

I meant Hartford. Hartford Community College
ooooh.gif

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really like Prep's rebuttals. He performs the hell out of them like they are really writtens. That's what I like about his rebuttals.

Yeah, he gives off that "I'm stunting on you" feel with his rebuttals too. He happens to be another guy who doesn't have very good vocal projection, but I'm not sure there's a correlation there.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Nikkas must have forgot about the pre-internet Smack DVD era. Act like Smack wasn't out here grinding on his Master P/No Limit shyt. I applaud these dudes every time, they've come a long way. From holding battles on the corner to selling out the Gramercy @ $100 a pop with ease, clap for him.
Smack was in the trenches taping own his content. :salute:

nikkas sometimes tend to forget Beasley was RIGHT THERE grindin with Smack in the dvd era.
If you go back to them interviews you'll hear Beasley doin them interviews as well.

Them nikkas came a long way no doubt :salute:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To this day I still don't understand why they don't do PPV and merch. You're getting millions of views on free content, why not?
Dumbest shyt ever. Everything about their business has been fukked up... But we all know the issues. Sucks that they couldn't REALLY get this to pop.