Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wasn't a triple entendre :what:
Stop trying to overthink shyt.. Ryda was talking about Scorpion's stance from MK. That bar had nothing to do with an actual scorpion.

Lmao!! Normally you a goofy nikka but damn once in a blue you shyt on nikkas the way they suppose to be. Wtf did a actual scorpion have to do with a "pound behind the head". Lmao. nikkas be wilding... strictly a mk bar. Nothing else.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"pound behind your head"... you ball up your fist to give a pound. that bar wasnt really that hard to get the shyt was just wack.

I didn't think the bar was wack but the shyt you saying how the bar came about is special ed worthy. Balling up your first to give a pound still ain't got shyt to do with the bar. So to say it ain't hard to get yet you still don't get it is mind blowing right now.

Bar was simple yet hard like bunny rabbits behind your head by big t.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are some good matches for Eness that are out there?

I like some of his performances this year.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I didn't think the bar was wack but the shyt you saying how the bar came about is special ed worthy. Balling up your first to give a pound still ain't got shyt to do with the bar. So to say it ain't hard to get yet you still don't get it is mind blowing right now.

Bar was simple yet hard like bunny rabbits behind your head by big t.
I get it and the bar is trash nikka. Argue with ya mother. And while we at it that Big T bar was light as fukk too.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Its crazy how one troll says something outlandish like

Yet TBZ runs the narrative that its a consensus here. Literally said by 1 person who is a known troll.

How is that outlandish??? It's already being considered the best MK bar of this year. And one of the best (MK bars) ever. Saying it's bar of the year can't be that far of a stretch right? Other than that.....TALK. THAT. shyt. TALK TO THESE nikkaS MAN!!!!! FACTS!!!!