Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This is personally how I interpreted "the pound behind his head like the Scorpion stance" - Ryda
sdcc2012_sideshow_miscbig_23.jpg

brave-hostage1.jpg

giphy.gif
so a stinger is a pound now breh? :comeon: he was talking about Mk and the mk stance is based on the actual animal, if we reach enough we can do the same thing with other animal based martial art stances

ReasonableMatic

Daps
so a stinger is a pound now breh? :comeon: he was talking about Mk and the mk stance is based on the actual animal, if we reach enough we can do the same thing with other animal based martial art stances
Just mentioned how I interpreted it.
Regardless, Nitty's Nose Runnin >>>>

I personally don't care for the bar/battle to even go back n forth about it with nikkas. It's not that deep breh. :russ:

Ave's 1st vs Chess >>>> any round in that battle

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random Born Legacy battles I want to see:

B Dot vs Chess
Trez vs Nitty
Verb vs Mike P
Ave vs Craig Lamar

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Verb can get some momentum going if he does well against Thesaurus and Ty Law. Regardless of how far his stock has fallen, he's still the only guy that makes sense for Lux. Lux is pretty much on the sidelines unless something makes sense. Lux wanted to get something going with Goodz, but the people where like :camby:. You can't force it. I think that battle is realistically there for Verb if he can put together a string of good battles.

I am going to break it down like Surf, if UNC is the #1 team in the country, and Duke has a down year, people are still going to watch it because it's a rivalry game, where records don't tend to matter as much. Or vice versa. Verb been having a bad year, but the people still want to see it. It's like Kobe Bryant vs Ruben Patterson. Kobe was the better player, but Ruben was the self proclaimed Kobe Stopper. That's what Verb is. He's Ruben. We need to see Lux/Verb. Lux ain't battling the Hitmans/Cons/Surfs, which are the big battles, but he gonna have something light. Let him get a tuneup in Verb you know what I mean? He's battling in small venues right now. I'm battling in front of thousands. UDubb? Sold out! Mistah Fab event? Sold Out! Nome? Sold out! And that's all because of me. I am the Michael Jordan of battle rap. A fan from Canada approached me and said "Surf, that cocaine paradise change my life." That's because it's real. It's like when AI crossed over Iverson.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Verb just battled on RBE...Lux match-up is gone imo...
if lux wants another big pay day, he is going to have to create situations that warrant that. he can create that with verb. otherwise he will be forced to either just leave battle rap all together, or settle for lesser pay days with battles that at least intrigue the fans. lux can create intrigue with a b dot, daylyt, tay roc, nitty kind of battle, but url or any other league is not dropping 40k or even 30k to see that battle

with verb, that shyt can get sold and lux can make his 30k. and it can be sold, simply because verb is going to sell the hell outta the fight and if verb is in the media saying that verb that fought hollow is here, people will pay attention. they will believe a guy like lux will bring that out of him.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if lux wants another big pay day, he is going to have to create situations that warrant that. he can create that with verb. otherwise he will be forced to either just leave battle rap all together, or settle for lesser pay days with battles that at least intrigue the fans. lux can create intrigue with a b dot, daylyt, tay roc, nitty kind of battle, but url or any other league is not dropping 40k or even 30k to see that battle

with verb, that shyt can get sold and lux can make his 30k. and it can be sold, simply because verb is going to sell the hell outta the fight and if verb is in the media saying that verb that fought hollow is here, people will pay attention. they will believe a guy like lux will bring that out of him.

Agreed.

Verb is the best option. It's an actual grudge match and these guys rap so well, that there's always going to be some interest. Look how many views their argument got on youtube after Verb got bodybagged.

I believe the battle is there, if Verb makes the battle hot like Nitty (roc) and Suge (hitman) did. You can't approach Lux after getting 3-0'd by K-Shine and stumbling through battles.

I think the Bonnie battle is a good start. We will see with Thesaurus, Ty Law, & his rumored appearance on UDubb.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

I think if he battles Verb it should happen in St. Louis. I actually think Lux will get love there.