Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This might be a reach but the crazy thing about that Ryda's Scorpion stance bar is that it applies to real scorpions too. The fat stinger at the end of tail hangs behind the scorpion's head

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This might be a reach but the crazy thing about that Ryda's Scorpion stance bar is that it applies to real scorpions too. The fat stinger at the end of tail hangs behind the scorpion's head
That's what scorpion's stance in mk is made after breh, actually a shyt ton of martial art stances are based on how the actual animals defend themselves, i wouldnt count it as another entendre like @ReasonableMatic cuz you can literally do that with any of the animal stances, google it

ReasonableMatic

Daps
This is personally how I interpreted "the pound behind his head like the Scorpion stance" - Ryda
sdcc2012_sideshow_miscbig_23.jpg

brave-hostage1.jpg

giphy.gif

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
That wasn't a triple entendre :what:
Stop trying to overthink shyt.. Ryda was talking about Scorpion's stance from MK. That bar had nothing to do with an actual scorpion.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
MOP line>
Religion is a bunch of branches that leads to the same tree>
Even Mo Mula's The cakes distract from bald head like Amber Rose>

Yall really on some of the moment shyt right now tho? I'm pretty sure if I digged deeper I could find better lines than that Scorpion bar. In fact, the Melo line he said that battle>>