Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Trez overall much better than Prep as a battler, freestlye they might be on the same level and bars at their best yeah prep but prep is too inconsistent , i dont see trez having trash performances back to back on the big stage like prep

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People always talk about Surf and Hitman but almost all of K-Shine's URL battles are over 1.3 Million, and he has 3 battles over 2 million, and a few more close to a million. He's pretty damn popular.

Yup. Even when he was Dot Mobb, he had fans that didn't like Rex or Mook. He would be up there in popular with Hitman & Surf, but he gets in his own way.

When Showout jumps in Suges face :banderas:

Will Suge pocket tap Hitman? :mjpls:

If Suge Pocket taps Showout :banderas:

@wizworld you'll get your wish of a fight on stage :blessed:

lol I said Suge was going to pocket tap Showout when this battle was discussed like a year ago. Back then, Show might have swung. But if Showout shows up, he is there to be part of the entertainment.
Let these guys put on a show. They don't really hate each other. Suge/Surf was more dangerous than this.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
naw, im def not rewriting the book, hitman, love him or hate him, always comes with 3 rounds. just because maybe a couple of battles 2 of them rounds didnt land doesnt negate the fact that hitman doesnt choke often, doesnt jersey us, and outside the con battle usually attacks his opponents. so even if the bars are not that great, i know hitman willl come and perform. its on suge to be better than he has been these past few battles.
:salute:
Everyone deserves a second chance and Magic is no exception :mjcry:

If this is Magic's second chance, then you have been counting by decimals, starting at -5.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MR Fab changed the game. He showed these nyggas how to make residual income and educated them on how to make money.

I bet these battle rap nyggas was laughing at the bullshyt Fab was saying on AFR. He was acting like they where stupid, so they had to hustle his dumb ass. Battle rappers may not be the most educated, but they have been on the scene long enough to know what money is there.

I'm glad they hustled that nygga. Fab was on the radio as if he's the only one who knew how to do anything.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Well, at least FAB got Rap Grid to help out with dropping the battles. Audio has sucked ass but at leat the camera work looks good.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MR Fab changed the game. He showed these nyggas how to make residual income and educated them on how to make money.

I bet these battle rap nyggas was laughing at the bullshyt Fab was saying on AFR. He was acting like they where stupid, so they had to hustle his dumb ass. Battle rappers may not be the most educated, but they have been on the scene long enough to know what money is there.

I'm glad they hustled that nygga. Fab was on the radio as if he's the only one who knew how to do anything.

Hey now, don't count Fab out yet. :troll:

He said that he bought Shoes that cost more than what Surf and Rex hustled him out of :troll:

He also plans to unify the battle rap culture....to create a new world where Smack, Organik, ARP, Black Ice and other owners will come together under one roof :troll:

Mr. Fab with the Messiah complex :heh:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Safe to say Ryda has bar of the year with the "Pound behind the head like Scorpion stance" smh un fukking believable. If Ryda can trim the generic bars and lose the typical battle rapper style he could be a problem. He definitely has some haymakers. Chef however. Theres NO hope for that nikka. He's trash and he's just going to have to deal with it.