Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant get over Myers vs Steams.. Makes no sense. Who ask for this? there's a million other nicer cats i'd rather see Myers battlle on URL.

And no, Myers and Steams does not make sense just because they were going back and forth. Myers would go back and forth with anybody.. that doesnt mean they should battle.

Who would you like to see Myers battle on the URL?

A realistic battle, not battle the URL wouldn't do like myers vs born.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who would you like to see Myers battle on the URL?

A realistic battle, not battle the URL wouldn't do like myers vs born.

Math
K-Shine
Ill Will
Clips (if clips would take it)

I don't like Danny and don't really care if he battles, but since you're asking

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ave :mjgrin:
Top :mjgrin:
Brizz
Roc :mjgrin:
Math
Surf even tho he would never take it.
I would say Rum Nitty but that classic already happened. :mjgrin:

I doubt any of those battles would happen.

Ave, Top, Brizz - URL is building up these guys. Having them battle Myers doesn't make sense.
Roc - Roc would love to do it, but I doubt the URL would go out of their way to book Roc/Myers.
Math - It benefits the URL more to utilize Math to build up newer talent. Math-Myers is meaningless to the URL. I do think it's the most interesting battle on the list you provided.
Surf - He is not battling Myers on the URL.

The URL will use Myers to fill up cards like traffic & born legacy.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't want to see Clips vs Myers even if it never happened. I don't know who said it, but whoever said Clips brings out the worst in his opponents was right.

That was me.

I feel both Clips & Hollow get like the worst version of any battler they face. Their battle against each other was awful.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't want to see Clips vs Myers even if it never happened. I don't know who said it, but whoever said Clips brings out the worst in his opponents was right.

Can't really blame Clips for that, though. Even if I agree that Clips is able to kinda nullify his opponent's approach because he's charismatic. But Clips in that battle vs Danny wasn't even crazy like that. Danny should've smoked him.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Danny in an intimate West Coast venue. Him having home field advantage makes things more interesting.

Send Brizz back out there, let's see what happens. They were really fukking with Brizz out there. And Danny said he wanted that wreck.

The Al Capone Cigarillos guy might need a Proving Grounds battle though, he has his performance down pat, and he already got that Jayblac cosign :lolbron:

Maybe he can battle Passwurdz, cuz Pass a PG now :russ::mjlol::bryan:

I mean I would say give Pass B-Dot, but it would break my heart to see Pass lose badly again :snoop::huhldup: