Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Sno completely changed his approach for that battle and was met with crickets

And Top came with race cards and other types of bullshyt and won. SMH I hate black people. First this then yall didn't vote for Bernie smh I'm fukking done. Now we got that terror inducing idiot in the White House.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And Top came with race cards and other types of bullshyt and won. SMH I hate black people. First this then yall didn't vote for Bernie smh I'm fukking done. Now we got that terror inducing idiot in the White House.
Man so many folks on my fb was showing so much passion for putting hilary in, im like :mindblown: where the fukk was this support for Bernie? Lets do the "right" thing at the last minute ass nikkas

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally, I dont see how anyone could have been critical of Top's performance against Math or how anyone can deny how bad he made him look. He did EXACTLY what you're supposed to do to an opponent. Although Surf has a large group of detractors, and yes, people will want him to lose, only Surf is responsible for how Surf looks at Nome. Nobody had an issue saying Surf beat Hitman when he did (and nobody amped up Hitman's performance to make it seem debatable either).

I had Math winning the first versus T-Top.
:yeshrug:
Mainstage URL T-Top isn't nearly as memorable as UFF/small room T-Top. He damn sure isn't as memorable as mainstage URL Surf.

In fact, I'd even debate that Surf's round and a half for Suge was

Jersey.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn

I'm not touching the political part, but that Sno/Top battle was felt extremely loaded to me. I am not saying Sno won, but that room completely decided Sno was garbage, but no matter how many times I go back, I have to admit that Sno was spitting some shyt.

Now that said, even without the racist shyt, Top was spitting that drug game shyt on a level unseen in a room of nikkas who either related or lived around it. It was as perfect as it could get for him.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I'm not touching the political part, but that Sno/Top battle was felt extremely loaded to me. I am not saying Sno won, but that room completely decided Sno was garbage, but no matter how many times I go back, I have to admit that Sno was spitting some shyt.

Now that said, even without the racist shyt, Top was spitting that drug game shyt on a level unseen in a room of nikkas who either related or lived around it. It was as perfect as it could get for him.

This is how I feel about Cal/Hitman battle. I think Cal still won but Hitman got no reaction and said some cold shyt

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how I feel about Cal/Hitman battle. I think Cal still won but Hitman got no reaction and said some cold shyt

Hitman picked a bad time to be lyrical. He was also talking a lotta battle rap shyt that Snoop's crowd might not know about.

Cal started talking that hustler shyt and it was over. Cal projection is crazy too.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Mannnn, I got T Top beating Surf clearly brehs fukk it

T Top vs Sno
T Top vs Saga
T Top vs Math
:jbhmm: Son got angles too

Let's compare the two
Surf got mad Losses and got his status off a couple debatables and his ability to talk shyt
On top off that he's been slacking for the last 2 years.
Compare that to T Top, who only has 2 debatables but no clear losses (even tho I had him losing vs Suge, you get the point)

We all know they both talk that street shyt on a high level so that would be close.
Surf can't really take an angle with Top cause son got no dirt on him thusfar.
I think Surf will have his dope moments
But I have a feeling Top's gonna take an angle with Surf like he has shown in other battles and beat him.

Keep the file :sas2:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I cant get over Myers vs Steams.. Makes no sense. Who ask for this? there's a million other nicer cats i'd rather see Myers battlle on URL.

And no, Myers and Steams does not make sense just because they were going back and forth. Myers would go back and forth with anybody.. that doesnt mean they should battle.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mannnn, I got T Top beating Surf clearly brehs fukk it

T Top vs Sno
T Top vs Saga
T Top vs Math
:jbhmm: Son got angles too

Let's compare the two
Surf got mad Losses and got his status off a couple debatables and his ability to talk shyt
On top off that he's been slacking for the last 2 years.
Compare that to T Top, who only has 2 debatables but no clear losses (even tho I had him losing vs Suge, you get the point)

We all know they both talk that street shyt on a high level so that would be close.
Surf can't really take an angle with Top cause son got no dirt on him thusfar.
I think Surf will have his dope moments
But I have a feeling Top's gonna take an angle with Surf like he has shown in other battles and beat him.

Keep the file :sas2:

Agreed. I fukk with Math heavy but Top smoked him. Top is not playing.

A lazy, overpaid veteran like Surf (put Verb in that category too) falls right into T-Top's bang. Unless Surf brings his A game it's going to get ugly for him.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They used to think he was Daylyt on this site, I'm starting to now think he's really Heavybags.