Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Surf doesn't have his material down, I can see him pulling a no show. I know he doesn't have a trend of doing this, but I don't think he can take this type of embarrassment on the URL.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Danny is the biggest Westcoast guy (street style) willing to do traffic cards, since Daylyt won't even do them. If he got a big battle, it would be on the westcoast.

Danny is just too dangerous for someone like Brizz. The URL is trying to build Brizz into a star.

Disagree totally. Danny & dangerous don't even sound right together. He hasn't changed the perception of any of the battlers he's beat. If he beats you, it just means he had a lot of quality haymakers that day. Unless Brizz let's Danny
hug him 20 times, his stock will be fine.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
The nikka said if Clips would take it.. Clips battles Loaded Lux then battled Ahdi Boom his next battle. Clips would take a ham sandwich if you have him a couple hundred. :skip:

You wont even have to give him anything for that. He'll just take it.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
If Surf doesn't have his material down, I can see him pulling a no show. I know he doesn't have a trend of doing this, but I don't think he can take this type of embarrassment on the URL.
Surf's performance game is wild fragile. Dude is always a nervous wreck.. even prepared it always feels like he could fall apart at any moment.
If he isn't prepped for Top, I can see dude either not showing or showing up and making some sort of scene.

Disagree totally. Danny & dangerous don't even sound right together. He hasn't changed the perception of any of the battlers he's beat. If he beats you, it just means he had a lot of quality haymakers that day. Unless Brizz let's Danny

I'm wondering how much more URL is really going to pour into Brizz. Even though I think he's won/debatabled a few of his stage battles, they have been extremely underwhelming. He had one crazy angle (cavemember/sex offender) and a decent one (why my gun bars ain't got no gun charges) and Roc made the entire battle debatable with a funny ass bar aimed at Conceited. His DNA battle is forgettable, and he dropped the ball against Verb.

I think Myers has bars for days, but I agree that he doesn't have much of an effect on the stock of battlers. Something about his style seems to disallow him from fully zipping up a bodybag. If he had a little more charisma, Myers could be out here ruining nikkas. Starting to count the days before Myers makes a run at the KOTD chain. URL isn't going to move mountains, buildings, or pebbles for him.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah its just that Clips was terrible, Hollow was fukking him up lovely those first two rounds

Also, Hollow got the best Lux we've seen since he became semi-active again
Hollow wasn't really fukking him up though. He won the second by default. And he was getting booed all throughout the battle and certainly not because any of his material went over heads. He just put what everybody already thought about Clips in clever rhyme form in the first, but Clips actually had a pretty good first too, and the way the yended their thirds allowed Clips to declare himself winner after the battle.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the check clears he can

I'd really be surprised to see Surf lose this one because he fukks up his material but I can easily see him just lose straight up though. My money is just on a debatable considering the two battlers involved.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Danny is viewed as goofy, aint a good look losing to him

Brizz would get hit with "u havin debatables wit bill collector" type bars if danny beat him

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Danny is viewed as goofy, aint a good look losing to him

Brizz would get hit with "u havin debatables wit bill collector" type bars if danny beat him

Sounds like it makes sense but it doesn't really happen.

Rex lost to Danny clear, didn't affect him.

You guys said Swave, Chilla & Gjonaj lost to Danny, it didn't affect their stock.

He had close battles with Bigg K and Verb, it didn't hurt them.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Traffic 5 Danny vs. Roc/Suge we fukking with this or nah

I like the Brizz match-up better. Suge & Danny just makes me laugh, I guess that's Beasley's fault tho. I like Ars and Danny more than Roc v Danny, but they can't afford Ars.