Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda agree..I think Roc is gonna put up a fight but Rum is gonna be too strong for him (don't even ask me how) Nitty is punching at a ridiculous level that other battlers just are not touching at the moment
I'm going to tell you guys how this is going to go. Nitty will win round one. Everyone has already practically given him the battle so once he starts landing it will be rocking, especially if he goes second.

Tay will cram all his best shyt in round two. Rum will do something dumb like the Bigg K kick or talk through Roc's round. Roc will check him and rock the building with an ad lib. This is where the battle will flip.

Nitty will be shaken by Roc stealing the energy back on an ad lib and not an actual bar. After that, his shyt won't land. Roc will win round three but people will want to give Nitty the round based of the bars and now how he's actually battling.

This is literally how Roc beats everyone he's not supposed to.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I'm going to tell you guys how this is going to go. Nitty will win round one. Everyone has already practically given him the battle so once he starts landing it will be rocking, especially if he goes second.

Tay will cram all his best shyt in round two. Rum will do something dumb like the Bigg K kick or talk through Roc's round. Roc will check him and rock the building with an ad lib. This is where the battle will flip.

Nitty will be shaken by Roc stealing the energy back on an ad lib and not an actual bar. After that, his shyt won't land. Roc will win round three but people will want to give Nitty the round based of the bars and now how he's actually battling.

Good analysis :ehh:
Also I hate when rappers act like a complete bytch when their opponent is rapping..like what's the point..Wish more rappers would just act like Dougy when he was battling NJT..virtually no emotion lol..you can react if you think what they said was hot & show gratitude but to make 50 diff faces while their rapping like :beli::russell::rudy:..shyt is wack & actually gives your opponent more ammo if they can freestyle off the dome

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn

You ain't wrong. In pretty sure people have Roc beating Brizz because of the random shot at Conceited.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good analysis :ehh:
Also I hate when rappers act like a complete bytch when their opponent is rapping..like what's the point..Wish more rappers would just act like Dougy when he was battling NJT..virtually no emotion lol..you can react if you think what they said was hot & show gratitude but to make 50 diff faces while their rapping like :beli::russell::rudy:..shyt is wack & actually gives your opponent more ammo if they can freestyle off the dome

It works, because it sways the fans. It can also throw your opponent off if they're sensitive. You just have to pick your spots, it's a dangerous move to do it all throughout your opponent's round. It's even more dangerous to do it against a freestyler. When Bigg K's opponent gets a cheer for a corny punchline, and he does that leg kick, it's funny because I feel him. But when he's being sour all throughout the round, it looks lame. When Brizz was doing that "That's a reach" movement in some of his earlier battles, it was funny.

Remember the faces Math was making when Rex said some tough guy shyt during their first battle? It gave that feeling like Rex was talking out his azz.

Charlie Clips escaped a bodybag by doing everything he could to kill B-Magic's momentum.

Remember Conceited vs Jesse James? Remember the way Con was pacing around during Jesse James round like "Is this dude serious?" "Are you done yet?" You don't remember anything Jesse James said, you just associate his name with being corny and trash. A gif of Con's facial expressions is still being widely used on Twitter today.

Conceited Reaction | Know Your Meme

Conceited was one of the few who pulled this off for a whole round.

He bodied Jesse James while Jesse James was rapping... then he rapped and bodied him again.

Serius tried to pull that off when he battled Math, but he took it too far with the chicks twerking on stage and whatnot. But we would remember that "Whooo" a little differently if Math didn't hit him...