Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Chest shot, I'll have da best docs go, try da salvage ya blood
Givin dis nerd hope

I let da bird go like Noah tryna find land after the flood

NoahDoveReturns.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Hollow is unquestionably a better battler than Math but it's the other way around, Hollow should avoid a Math battle. And I don't even regard Math as a top tier draw anymore. Math is so much better at making personal material hit it's not even funny. His lines about Hollow are more powerful than anything Hollow has said in his last 3-4 battles. Math has a good chance of beating ANYONE in a battle that he's ever spent a significant amount time around, dude is really observant. He falters when he doesn't enough personal angles to work with, because he's creative, but not always in a way that translates to URL's core fanbase.

Same way I've always felt Lux is a better battler than Math, but Math could beat him because he has so much material to work with.

Math picks apart Dizaster. Dizaster gets flustered/emotionally overwhelmed and swings on Math at the end of his 3rd.

Hollow picks apart Charlie Clips. The battle finishes, Charlie Clips grabs the mic, proclaims a victory, and calls out Lux, lol

Steams voice "IT'S DIFFERENT"

And this is the very reason why I have always said why Mook was duckin Math for all those years :wow:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Math would've battled Lux when he still had the hoody. It would have been Young Miles all over again. He never had the bars to stand in front of Lux.
I think Math could have real talked Lux and threw in bars

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Math would've battled Lux when he still had the hoody. It would have been Young Miles all over again. He never had the bars to stand in front of Lux.

Math probably didn't have enough dirt to take down "Hoody Lux".

But post "Lionz Den" Lux? There's enough info there for him to present Lux as a hypocrite & snake oil salesman.

Stocking Cap Stu

pocket full of dreams....and weed
Daps
Surf shyts on bloggers for not supporting battler's music and Wild N Out appearances... so what does this political fakkit Jayblac immediately do in his next blog?

(First 2 min)

and that 2 min mark is where i cut it off too. if i cared about Wild N Out accomplishments, i'd watch the damn show :camby:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Math could have real talked Lux and threw in bars

Not at that time. What real talk was there in 2011-12? Math would've been 3-0'ed. He doesn't have bars outside of angles and jokes won't work. We're talking hoodie Lux.

Math probably didn't have enough dirt to take down "Hoody Lux".

But post "Lionz Den" Lux? There's enough info there for him to present Lux as a hypocrite & snake oil salesman.

That Lionz Den situation isn't enough for 3 rounds of material. An event got cancelled and people didn't get paid. So what. How is that damaging Lux enough for Math to win? Maybe he gets 1 round off that but he can't outbar Lux the other two.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Jay Blac is unbiased when it comes to reviews of battles and that's all I care about. He's funny and gives really detailed reviews. He has relationship with battlers but I think he's fair. He doesn't play favorites when it comes to who won or lost.

I think people don't like Jay because he's more politically correct. Angry and Unbias go more at the battlers but I always felt that was more self-gratification on Chris part (he's seems like a nikka that whole life revolves around getting attention from battlers) and Angry does it out of passion but sometimes he completely illogical.