Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Bad enough we have Clips and DNA spitting bullshyt every card.. now you want a nikka that is lyrical worse than both of them to take the stage. You cant make these posts up. :hubie:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
It's like you dudes dont actually listen to the material some of these battlers be spitting. Goodz is ass.. why in the world would you want to see the battlerap equivalent of Baby battle? Some of you guys like to be "entertained" with eveything in battlerap except dope bars. This is why Clips gets to run around league to league and do shyt like this:

Unless it's in front of a firing squad, i never want to see Goodz on stage again. These old vets need to die fast.

Bad enough we have Clips and DNA spitting bullshyt every card.. now you want a nikka that is lyrical worse than both of them to take the stage. You cant make these posts up. :hubie:

nikka, don't deflect to Clips; I'm not talking about that mannequin shyt right now. You cool but muthfukka focus. *AFM voice* Focus dammit. I'll say it again. That "don't nobody wanna see" shyt is weak and I'd been wanted to say it when I saw it because I have a issue with every fan wanting to speak for all fans. And yeah, count me in wanting to see what Goodz can do. He's one of the only top tiers who seems to give a fukk about being back in the ring and he doesn't bring up "I need this much" to battle either. If you don't like his style, that's you.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I feel you, but he's entertaining, something I can't say for most of these new guys. And he doesn't Jersey it up. Ues, it's a verb now lol.

I like goodz if he comes out like he did vs danja and ahdi boom.

Swagged out Goodz is unbeatable.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area

Young X is still good with Smack/Beasley.
He explains the no-show

It wasn't Smack, me or Beasley.
It was the nikka UNDER him, I talk straight to Beasley now
- Young X

Sounds like Norbes was on some bullshyt again :rudy:

Seriosuly what is it with this dude Norbes..Is he mob affiliated? Is he a world class boxer?..What is it about this dude that makes him walk around the way he does..He's the main reason Bigg K hasn't been on URL

Ardamus

Daps
No matter how much they talk about behind the scenes and give you the stories, we may never know the real truth. Glad Young X spoke on it tho and at least just gave the fans a summarized rundown. Was looking forward to him back on that stage.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
nikka, don't deflect to Clips; I'm not talking about that mannequin shyt right now. You cool but muthfukka focus. *AFM voice* Focus dammit. I'll say it again. That "don't nobody wanna see" shyt is weak and I'd been wanted to say it when I saw it because I have a issue with every fan wanting to speak for all fans. And yeah, count me in wanting to see what Goodz can do. He's one of the only top tiers who seems to give a fukk about being back in the ring and he doesn't bring up "I need this much" to battle either. If you don't like his style, that's you.

It's weak because you're on of the few nikkas who is entertained by Goodz? The "nobody wants to see {insert battler}.." is usually reserved for an ass battler. Nobody can speak for every fan, but I think the majority of us would agree that Goodz is ass, and wouldn't care if he ever battled again. And from a url standpoint, they havent felt the need to book Goodz in 2 years. He couldnt even eat at Double Impact with his best friend Clips.. Let's face it Goodz is irrelevant. When is the last time dude even battled?

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
KG gave these dudes the blueprint and dudes still wanna talk to norbes smh.

Unless Beasley/Smack/Chico or specifically directing them to Norbes theres no reason to speak to him if you're not a PG
Breh..Just the idea of being a PG would be so demeaning to me if i was a battler..I guess you have to do what you have to do but the idea of Norbes talking down to me while telling me that I have a PG battle coming up vs Concrete Carl would drive me crazy

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KG gave these dudes the blueprint and dudes still wanna talk to norbes smh.

Unless Beasley/Smack/Chico are specifically directing them to Norbes theres no reason to speak to him if you're not a PG

I agree for the most part, but I think he has more say so in deciding the match-ups for the Born Legacy cards.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I agree for the most part, but I think he has more say so in deciding the match-ups for the Born Legacy cards.

Born Legacy is all Norbes, Pete, Ike and Vada Fly

Smack & Beasley only greenlight the shyt.
That's how Prez returned to URL.
Beasley and Smack didn't want him back on URL.
But Norbes pushed for it and they folded..

Ardamus

Daps
It's weak because you're on of the few nikkas who is entertained by Goodz? The "nobody wants to see {insert battler}.." is usually reserved for an ass battler. Nobody can speak for every fan, but I think the majority of us would agree that Goodz is ass, and wouldn't care if he ever battled again. And from a url standpoint, they havent felt the need to book Goodz in 2 years. He couldnt even eat at Double Impact with his best friend Clips.. Let's face it Goodz is irrelevant. When is the last time dude even battled?

fukk that (and its not just about Goodz either). nikkas say that shyt about everything in battle rap damn near. fukking annoying. Don't nobody wanna see that battle. Don't nobody wanna see that card. Like shut up...lmao.

Last time he battled had to have been Rone at the first KOTD Boston Massacre. He beat Rone. He bodied X and Danja. He had a pretty damn good battle with Verb. I mean, he shows the fukk up. Only two battles I didn't really get down with him on was with Hollow and Suge. Hollow because of he threw the third when nikka was starting shyt and the Suge battle shouldn't have been on whatever platform it was.