Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
fukk that (and its not just about Goodz either). nikkas say that shyt about everything in battle rap damn near. fukking annoying. Don't nobody wanna see that battle. Don't nobody wanna see that card. Like shut up...lmao.

Last time he battled had to have been Rone at the first KOTD Boston Massacre. He beat Rone. He bodied X and Danja. He had a pretty damn good battle with Verb. I mean, he shows the fukk up. Only two battles I didn't really get down with him on was with Hollow and Suge. Hollow because of he threw the third when nikka was starting shyt and the Suge battle shouldn't have been on whatever platform it was.

Done:dead:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Born Legacy is all Norbes, Pete, Ike and Vada Fly

Smack & Beasley only greenlight the shyt.
That's how Prez returned to URL.
Beasley and Smack didn't want him back on URL.
But Norbes pushed for it and they folded..

Well then that would mean that Norbes has more power than we think he has :manny:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that (and its not just about Goodz either). nikkas say that shyt about everything in battle rap damn near. fukking annoying. Don't nobody wanna see that battle. Don't nobody wanna see that card. Like shut up...lmao.

Last time he battled had to have been Rone at the first KOTD Boston Massacre. He beat Rone. He bodied X and Danja. He had a pretty damn good battle with Verb. I mean, he shows the fukk up. Only two battles I didn't really get down with him on was with Hollow and Suge. Hollow because of he threw the third when nikka was starting shyt and the Suge battle shouldn't have been on whatever platform it was.

Why are you fighting for Goodz? He is very mediocre, and his "stage presence" is laughable. Charlie Clips has stage presence, Goodz just looks cool in front of swagless nikkas (Danja, Rone). He stood in front of Verb and he deered him to die, Bambi.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could definitely see Hollow hitting him so hard with a personal math throws a punch again

I don't see it.

I think Hollow would do a style breakdown like he did against Clips. And some teasing/ sarcasm.

It's not a battle that would get very personal at least on Hollow's side. For two reasons, one at the end of the day he still sees Math as his bro. And two, hollow's best material isn't overly personal.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
If Surf gives a shytty performance, "Jerseys", gives a short round, chokes, and gets clearly beat by T Top. What happens next? Will people still cape for him?

Will his stock drop?

Or will Stans still Stan?
I think if that happens he should take a break for a while and do music primarily

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The legend of Hollow continues.......

Hollow is unquestionably a better battler than Math but it's the other way around, Hollow should avoid a Math battle. And I don't even regard Math as a top tier draw anymore. Math is so much better at making personal material hit it's not even funny. His lines about Hollow are more powerful than anything Hollow has said in his last 3-4 battles. Math has a good chance of beating ANYONE in a battle that he's ever spent a significant amount time around, dude is really observant. He falters when he doesn't enough personal angles to work with, because he's creative, but not always in a way that translates to URL's core fanbase.

Same way I've always felt Lux is a better battler than Math, but Math could beat him because he has so much material to work with.

Math picks apart Dizaster. Dizaster gets flustered/emotionally overwhelmed and swings on Math at the end of his 3rd.

Hollow picks apart Charlie Clips. The battle finishes, Charlie Clips grabs the mic, proclaims a victory, and calls out Lux, lol

Steams voice "IT'S DIFFERENT"

Last edited: