Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
On the first battle..Dude is unorthodox but he snappin lol
Told you breh
tumblr_na4qmz0tnR1tvlsaeo1_500.gif

Last edited:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Math really fukked up not showing up to that The Saurus battle.
Those bars for Hollow were good enough to get the hype going for a battle.

If people start talking about it enough, the match-up can still generate hype.

What's y'all take on the Unbias Hollow/Hoffa blog?

Is he providing context for the fans?

Is he stirring up some shyt, unnecessarily?

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Math really fukked up not showing up to that The Saurus battle.
Those bars for Hollow were good enough to get the hype going for a battle.

If people start talking about it enough, the match-up can still generate hype.

What's y'all take on the Unbias Hollow/Hoffa blog?

Is he providing context for the fans?

Is he stirring up some shyt, unnecessarily?

I personally feel like he's just putting everything that's happening in chronological order.
So fans can't be on some "why should they battle :mindblown:" shyt

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You're part of the problem. Goodz brings nothing to a battle. nikka needs to shoot himself in the head.
I feel you, but he's entertaining, something I can't say for most of these new guys. And he doesn't Jersey it up. Yes, it's a verb now lol.

Last edited:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Don't nobody wanna see Goodz battle maaan:mjlol: I wish he would stop doing these videos like the people are fiending to see him back on that stage .

Noooooobody. Goodz is another nikka that just needs to go away.

Aside from the two of you that are like nobody want to see Goodz battle, I have to express my displeasure with this term of "dont nobody want to see (insert random battle/battle rapper/battle event card here)". I keep seeing this and hearing this.......and I'm like.....I really wish fans wouldn't speak for other fans all the fukkin' time. Like seriously.....nikkas act like they went door to door and took a damn survey on who wants to see what. Especially hardcore URL fans.....nikka always say that and its corny to me.

Aight back on topic. fukk that, Goodz entertaining as fukk. I say put him back on the stage.

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Aside from the two of you like nobody want to see Goodz battle, I have to express my displeasure with this term of "dont nobody want to see (insert random battle/battle rapper/battle event card here)". I keep seeing this and hearing this.......and I'm like.....I really wish fans wouldn't speak for other fans all the fukkin' time. Like seriously.....nikkas act like they went door to door and took a damn survey on who wants to see what. Especially hardcore URL fans.....nikka always say that and its corny to me.

Aight back on topic. fukk that, Goodz entertaining as fukk. I say put him back on the stage.

It's like you dudes dont actually listen to the material some of these battlers be spitting. Goodz is ass.. why in the world would you want to see the battlerap equivalent of Baby battle? Some of you guys like to be "entertained" with eveything in battlerap except dope bars. This is why Clips gets to run around league to league and do shyt like this:

Unless it's in front of a firing squad, i never want to see Goodz on stage again. These old vets need to die fast.