Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Idgaf if Obama endorsed him, that nikka Twork sucks to me. I can usually be completely subjective when judging these nikkas and find at least SOMETHING appealing about them. But he just doesn't move me at all. I hope he gets bodied soon.

Facts. nikkaz got impressed off "why I oughta" :mjlol:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We let Prez Mafia back in
"We" let Heavy bagz back in too
"We" allowed Nu Jersey Twork to be a top tier

Battle rap circa 2016 :mjlol:
Them cats ain't comparable to Fat Bag though. But hey Donald Trump may become president tomorrow I probably shouldn't be so hard on battle rap.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goodz has value, because he's a top tier selective battler that takes every battle seriously. However, he isn't a Mook or Loaded Lux that can hand select his opponent. He wants to choose who he battles (Surf, T-Top) and it doesn't work that way.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Ok..is that Twork battle worth checking out? or is he just another overhyped newcomer?
I seen Alchemist mention him recently
Son got the juice my nikka.
Lames just be hatin cause he's different and turn around and hype Dre Dennis :dead:
that right there will tell you all you need to know about nikkas that don't like son :mjlol:
He's been co-signed by toptiers and celebs outside of battlerap.
Meanwhile Dre Dennis still struggling for a buzz after his 20th PG :russ:
Watch these two battles, if you don't get it after these two battles Twork ain't for you

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Son got the juice my nikka.
Lames just be hatin cause he's different and turn around and hype Dre Dennis :dead:
that right there will tell you all you need to know about nikkas that don't like son :mjlol:

I'ma check out that URL battle..I was only asking because i been seeing a lot of hype around him..& Dre Dennis is trash :mjgrin: